a Day With Christan...

*a Year Later*...

(Your Pov) Today, im sitting at home. Waiting on Chris to bring Christan home..Christan is my 1 year old daughter that Chris and I created and i couldnt ask for anything better because she's the best thing that's ever happened to me..Just as i was coming down the stairs to go in the living room, i herd a knock on the front door. I then turned and went to answer the door...And when i did it was Chris standing there holding Christan and her Diaper bag...He handed her to me and i grabbed her diaper bag from him...

You: Hi Mama's..

Christan: Hi mommy!

She smiled, which made me smile as well... Just as i was going to close the front door, Chris put his foot out and stopped me.

Chris: Elainee...Can we talk?

You: Uh- *Sighs* Christan go upstairs to your room and play..I'll be upthere in a minute. 

She smiled then i put down and before she went upstairs, she turned and looked at Chris..

Christan: Bye Daddy..*Waves*.

Chris then waved back at her, then she finally made her way upstairs to her room, then i turned and let Chris in. Then the both of us walked into the living room and sat down..

Chris: *Sighs*..well before we start of anything..I just want to apologise for, well you know what for. And you had every right to put me out..

When he said that, i just looked down at the floor. Deep down inside i truly do miss him staying here with me...You see, i put him out a month after i had Christan because, a rumor just out the blue started going around that Chris had been sleeping with somone else, and she was aso pregnant. But it all cleared up about a week ago and come to find out, yea he may have been around her but ne never slept with her, and she made up the whole thing about her being pregnant because she wanted us to break up...But now that im thinking about the whole thing, i really do miss Chris being here. And i want him to come back.

Chris: Elainee?

You: *Snaps Out Of It* Oh, yea..

Chris: Tell me how you feel?

You: Honestly Chris, i feel stupid..

Chris: Your not stupid..

You: Yes, i am. I shouldn't have put you out that night. And now i miss you more than i ever have..

Chris: I miss you to baby..

When i herd him call me "Baby" i then looked up at him..

Chris: So what are you thinking..?

You:.....I want you to come back.

When i told him that, he then looked at me in the eye's. And out of the blue he came and pressed his lips on mine. Of course i had to kiss back..and that's excactly what i did. And just as we were getting deeper in the kiss we were inturupted...

Christan: Mommy, i hungry..

We broke the kiss and saw Christan coming down the stairs with a toy in her hand..

You: She didn't eat?

Chris shrugged..

Chris: She said my mom fed her, and she did..

You: What did she feed her?

Chris: Breakfast

I playfully shook my head, then i went and took Christan's hand, and we walked into the kitchen...

(BTW ; if your wondering what little Christan lookes like, look at the picture >>>>>)