What a surpirse...

When Chris came in the living room and sat next to me , i then stood up with my arms crossed and i looked at him.

Chris: Hear me out?

You: Im listening..

Chris: Alright, YES im high-

You: What a surprise?

Chris: *Sighs* Listen, Èlaine. Baby, i'm sorry. We went to Mike's house, and Julian invited some girls. Next thing i new we were all smoking and it was a girl kissing me.

You: Chris now i know damn well you wernt that high to stop her.

Chris:...

You: Yea, and uhh while your going around messing with all these other girls, i was going to surprise you.

Chris: With what?

I then slid the pregnacy test out of my back pocket and i threw it. Then i stormed off upstairs to Our Room.

(Chris's Pov) After Èlainee stormed off upstairs, i then looked down on the floor, at whatever it was that she had thrown at me and i relized that it was a Pregnacy Test. I gently picked it up and looked at the little screen on it. And saw that it had a plus (+) sign on it.....She's pregnant again.

I then dropped the test and put my hands on my head. She was right. I wasnt that high to the point i couldnt stop her, i chose not to. And now, she's possibly pregnant and upset. So i the got up from the couch, and i quietly went upstairs to talk to her.

*Upstairs*

When i made it upstairs, i went to Our room and i stood in the doorway.

You: Baby im sorry. i pr-

Èlainee: Please dont "promise" me anything. You said it last time but look, it happened again. *Sighs* yes im upset with you. But the only reason im not putting you out, is because i dont want you to keep goin in and out of Camryn's life. And to be honest, i cant really take it when your gon for a long period of time.

You: Sooo, you forgive me babe?

Èlaine:... yes *Smiles*.

When she said that, i then turned off the lights, took off everything except for my boxers and i went and got in bed with Èlainee. Then i felt her come and lay on my chest. And soon we both fell asleep together...