What Now..

{Chris's Pov} After we were done in Victoria's Secret, went over to Hollister, Then Aeropostale, Couch, and a Jewelry Store, Where i bought Èlainee a bracelet with her name in it. She quickly put it on after i payed for it. The we walked out of the mall and back to the truck, where we were now. After today, i know that i've spent over $500 dollars on Èlainee, but she honestly worth it.

Èlainee: *Sighs* Back home alone i go..

You: You wont be alone for as long as you were before, in only gona be gone for about maybe half an hour...or do you just wana come with me?

Èlainee: Umm..

You: *Smirks* Come on, your just gona come with me, alright?

She nodded and looked directly out the window. I then started the car and we rode to my corner, where i was with my boyz earlier.

{At The Corner}

Whe we made it here, i parked the truck across the street. Then we got out, and i wrapped my arm around Èlainee again but this time around her waist, so the boyz knew that she was mine.

Dj: Wassup Chris.

The Rest Of The Boyz: Wassup..

I gave them a head nodd that ment {Wassup}. Then i did the hand shake with each of them while i still had my other arm wrapped around Èlainee's waist. Until somehow i wasnt paying attention, and i herd Èlainee giggling. When i turned my head and looked, i saw that it was Tyson who was playing and flirting with her.

You: Aye, aye, aye... Now just so ya'll n*gga's know. She's Mine.

Tyson: Alright, alright..we see.

You: Anyways, everybody this is my girl Èlainee. Èlainee this is Dj, Tyson, Julian, Mike, Mari, and DayDay.

Elainee just simply waved at them. But while we were doing that, dudes cane up to us waiting for us to get what they wanted. There for, i had to take my arm from around Èlainee but just as i was gona give one of them a bag, a black Camero pulled up, and the passenger window rolled down. Just then i knew excactly who is was..Devin.

You: *Whispers In Èlainee's Ear* Here, take my key's. If ANYTHING happens, take the car and go.

I handed my key's to her and she backed up looking scared, then i pulled Julian next to me.

You: *Whispers In Julians Ear* If Anything ever happens look out for her...

He nodded, then i walked over to the car, and i got in as Devin rolled the window back up and locked the doors...

Devin: Who is that?

You: My girl.

Devin: You got my money n*gga?

You:*Clears Throat* N- Not yet, but im-

Devin: I aint ask you all that! Do you. Have my. Money?

You: *Sighs* No.

Devin: Look, n*gga you have till FRIDAY to have my 5 G's-

You: Friday! Man, that in TWO days!

Devin: Well, looks like you and that crew betta get the hustlin' HARD. Otherwise im comming after *Points To Èlainee* That..and you wont see her until i get my money.

I nodded, then he unlocked the doors. So i got out then i went and grabbed julian and Mike and i pulled them aside.

Julian: What devin say?

You: Let's just say, we got from now to friday to get the rest of his money..

Mike: Why only two days?

You: *Shruggs* I dont know, but from now on, ya'll not only gona be lookin out for just me. We gona have to start lookin out for my girl.

They both nodded and went back to standing were they were..Just then, i figured that i should get Èlainee out of here, before anyone else shows up, or anything else happens. So i gently pulled her over to me, away from the boyz..

You: Aye, you still have my key's?

She nodded.

Èlainee: Chris, what's going on?

You: Look mean while, i'll explain it to you later. But as of right now, just take my truck, and go home. Alright, make sure the doors and stuff are locked, and dont open the door for anybody except me when i get there.

Èlainee: Wha-

You: Baby, just go..

She nodded then looked down at the ground. I kissed her foread and she walked across the street to my truck, then she got in and soon pulled off...i just went and stood back by boyz and leaned up against the wall and just began to think of a way to come up with this money by friday...