Test......Results

...While i was driving home i had decided to stop at a store to get a pregnacy test. And thats what i was doing now. Well acually i was sitting in my room, waiting for the results while camryn was in her room sleeping. Then i herd the front door open. It was Chris. As i herd him muffling around downstairs, the test began to beep. So i quickly went into the bathroom and i looked at the test......*Knock Knock*

Chris: Babe?

You: Yea?

Chris: Where's Cam?

You: Sleeping...

Chris: You coming to bed?

You: Uhh Yeah.

I then quickly and quietly hid the test and the box that it was in, then i came out of the bathroom and went to get in bed..

Chris: You alright babe?

You: Yea. i should be askin you the same thing.

Chris: Why?

You: Because your eyes are really red.

When i said that, i for some reason looked down at his neck and relized he had purple-ish red-ish spots in it...Hickeys.

You: Chris?

Chris: What baby?

You: Where were you?

Chris: You know where i was. I was around the corner with the boys.

You: Boys, huh?

Chris: Yea. Why??

You: *Shruggs* I dont know. I was asking because of those hickeys on your neck, that im looking at.

Chris:....

You: Yea, those must be some pretty feminin boys you be with.

I then rolled my eyes and i got out of the bed. i went into the bathroom grabbed the test, then i went downstairs to the living room. Not to soon after i came and sat in the living room Chris came in..