Chris and Elainee's Date Part 2 <3

....*20 Minutes Later* 

When we finally made it to the "Purple Room" we both got out of the truck at the same time, then i gently wrapped my arm around Elainee's waist, and we walked inside. The purple room, is basicly like a place with different quiet private lounges...Me and Elainee went in one and we closed the door. (NOTHING Rated-R is going to happen here guy's) When we sat down, we were sitting on the little couch thing next to each other.. 

You: This kinda feels like how things used to be..Just me and you at the house..

Elainee: Yea..I kinda miss those day's but know that we've  had Christan has kinda changed things a little..

You: Yeaa, It used to be just us at the house..but know that she's here she's brought us closer than before...but before her you know how we use to get down in them sheets almost everynight. *Laughs*

Elainee: *Laughing*.. That's because your the freaky type..

You: *Winks* And you know this.

Elainee: But seriously, are you going to come back..? I mean because i really do miss you being at home with me...and Christan. And do you know, one day before you were coming to pick her up she asked me why you wernt there..

You: What do you mean?

Elainee: She said " Why daddy no stay with me" 

When Elainee said that, i just looked down..I mean i know i use to come and get Christan every weekend, but then again i could have worked things out to the point that i could have stayed and i wouldnt have to worry about going to see or pick her up every weekened...And earlier today i was debating on if i wanted to come back or not.. But to be completely honest, i should just go ahead and go back instead of staying with my mom, i mean im basicly grown....

Elaine: Chrisss? *Slowly Waves Hand"

You: *Snaps Out Of It* Oh, yeah?

Elainee: What are you thinking about, you were really quiet...

You: Just mainly about what you said, and i think im gona just go ahead and come back..

Elainee: *Gasp*, your coming back?

I smiled then nodded. Then she smiled back and hugged me...But as we basicly spent the rest of our after noon there in the Lounge, at one point we kissed wich lead to a full make out, and you know how i am, i haven't had sex with Elainee in a while and i have been missing her, so i did get turned on. So then we left the lounge...and by now it was like 9:15..and we were on our way to pick up Christan....When we finally got Christan from my mom's house, she was already sleeping when we had pulled up to the house. So Elainee grabbed her Diaper bag, and i grabbed Christan carefully from her carseat, then i took her in the house and straight up to her room, then i gently laid her down in her bed and closed the door..Elainee and i didnt have to worry about giving her a bath or anything because my mom did it for us..So after i laid Christan down, i carefully and quietly walked out the room, then i quietly cracked her door up a little bit....And when i went in Elainee and I's room, i saw her laying on her back on the bed. I just grinned, as i slowly closed the door behind me, and when i did i walked over to her and i got ontop of her, softly kissing her neck while she was quietly moaning. Then we both sat up and took off each others Shirts and Pants...and we went from kissing and rubbing to bumping and grinding, and i think ya'll know what else happened..........