Date....R.A.P.E

..After i walked off with julian, he brought me back to the living room and to sit on the couch along with him..

Julian: Who was that.,

You:...My Ex-.

Julian then suddenly, gently grabbed my wrist and brought ot near him. I sorta flinched because it hurted from Keyon grabbing it..

You: Ow...

Julian: He did that...didnt he?

i nodded..

Julian then just shook his head..

Julian: ....You ready to go now?

I shook my head no. Then i just smiled and pulled him back up to dance again...

(Elainee's Pov) So as of now, yes a few hours has past. Camryn is now sitting here on my bed infront of me playing with her dolls. We both were sitting here full from
the cookies..I was almost half sleep, until i herd knocking coming from the front door downstairs...

You: Cam go play with your toys in your room.

She smiled and then took her toys and went ahead to her room..Then i went ahead downstairs to answer the door...And there stood..David.

You: David..

David: Uh- Uh..Hey..Hey bab- Baby..whats up?

You: Are..you okay?

Before he responded, he madd his way in and stood there.

David: Where's..uh...your daughter?

You: She's up in her room playing..But what are yo-

Before i could finish my sentence, Davi turned and made his way upstairs. I then quickly followed him. He just kept looking until he found Camryn's room..

David: Uh, hey princess.

Camryn:......

I guess camryn's only use to Julian and Her Dad calliner her that.

Then out of the blue David turned around and took my hand and made me follow him to my room..When we made it in my room, David closed the door behind us for some odd reason and walked over to me..

You: David Wha-

He put his finger over my lips.

David: Shhhh..you know we been wantin' eachother for a long...long time.

You: David, what are you-

Before i could finis what i was saying, he inturupted me by kinda
roughly pushing me onto my bed. Then he climbed ontop of me..I couldnt do anything but try to push him off..

David: Stop...baby stop!

You: What the hell. No YOU stop..

I sat up still trying to push him off, but he roughly pushed me back down. But i sat right back up...Until i felt his hand flash across my face..Leaving a burning feeling. I just laid back flat on my
back. Then he pinned my arms to the bed avbove my head...And he began to plant kisses in my neck until....

??: STOP...STOP IT, Get off my mommy!

I looked to see who it was, and i saw that it was Camryn.She was standing by the edge of the bed yelling for David to get off of me. I just softly began to cry..

David: Shut up brat. Go back in yo damn room!

He then looked away from Camryn, then back down at
me.

You: So your just gona rape me? Just like that...in front of my daughter?

He has this scary look on his face while he was still looking dow at me..

Camryn: Get off!

He then turned and pushed camryn on the ground and finally got off of me..I then sat up and grabbed Camryn and held her, as we both watched David make his way out...Then a few minutes past and we herd the front door open and finally close. He's gone..

Camryn: Mommy?

You: Yes Camryn?

Camryn: I want my daddyy..

You: *Sniffs* i know. i do too..

And right then and there Camryn and i just stayed here in my room until Chris came home..........