Chris and Elainee's Date <3

..When we got in the kitchen, i was still holding Christan as i was feeding her........When i had finally finished feeding her, that's exactly when Chris had came in and sat next to me. 

Chris: Baby, i wana take you out..

You: Umm, Chris now you know i would love to, but we don't have anyone to watch Christan..

When i said that, i had looked down at Christan who was was looking like she was going to fall right to sleep from being so full. 

Chris: You know my mom will watch her.. 

You: Okay..That's fine. 

When i said that Chris smiled and kissed my cheek. Then i got up as i picked Christan up as well, then i carried her as i went upstairs to her room while Chris went back in the living room.

You: Wana go back with Nana?

Christan: *Gasp* mm mm. *Shakes Head*

You: Look, your gona go with Nana for a while okay?

Christan: *Whinning* Noo.. 

You: Mommy's gona come back later to get you okay..

Christan: *Pouts* Kay..

While she was pouting, i grabbed some Diapers and things to put in her diaper bag to take with her. When i was done, i took her downstairs with Chris and i came back upstairs and i picked out my  (Her Outfit's in the picture..) outfit then i went and hoped in the shower...

*20 Minutes Later*

(Chris's Pov) Right now i was sitting here on the couch in the living room playing with Christan..Until i saw Elainee walking downstairs..She looked so beautiful. God all the time i've spent away from her, and now i see her like this...It's just amazing. When she walked over to me, i stood up while holding Christan, then i grabbed her diaper bag, and we all left out the front door. When we got to my car, i strapped Christan in her carseat in the back, as Elainee got in the front, then i finally got in the Drivers seat and when i started the car, we pulled off and went to go drop Christan off...

*15 Minutes Later*

When we pulled up to my Mom's house, Elainee and I got out the Car to take Christan in the house..When we made it to the front door, my mom was already standing there waiting for Christan. As we got to my mom, and handed Christan over to her, she just started whinning and crying and reaching for Elainee and I...Elainee then kissed her and we walked off and came and got back in the truck and left...