Mom....Dad

...After Chris finally got ready, we all left the house and got in his truck. Of course Chris was driving, so i strapted Camryn in her seat, then i came and got in the passenger seat. Then we pulled of and went to my parents house....

(At my Parents House)

When we finally made it, we all had gotten out the car. I grabber Camryn's Diaper Bag and Chris grabbed Camryn..Then we all went up to the front door, and i knocked on it.....When the door opened, there stood my mom.

Mom: Oh, Èlainee. We've missed you.

As she said that, she pulled me into a tight grip hug...Then she let us in, and we followed her into the living room.

Mom: How have you been?

You: Good..And mom, This is Chris my boyfriend-

Mom: Okay okay, hello there. My names Ms. Elease.

When she said that she reached and hugged him.

Chris: Alright. Nice to meet you.

Mom: *Gasp* Aww, who'a thos gorgeous little one here?

You: Uh...Mom this is Camryn, Your granddaughter.

Mom: Uh- Wait, Elainee this is you and his baby together?

Chris and i both nodded at the same time.

You: Camryn, can you say hi to Grandma?

Camryn: Granny?

Mom: Uh- yes baby, im granny.

When my mom reached her arms out for Camryn, Camryn leaned slowly away from Chris and towards my Mom...

You: Uhh, Mom. Where's Papì, i want him to meet them.

Mom: Oh! Jeremías, ven la espalda de Elainee! (Jeremiah come here, Èlainee's back)

When she said that, we all waited and soon, my dad had came and walked in the living room.

Dad: *Gasp* Èlainee, princesa de papá está de vuelta (Èlainee, daddy's princess is back)

Èlainee: Papá, lo siento me escapé (Dad im sorry i ran away)

Dad: Está bien, estoy contento de verte de nuevo (Its okay, im just glad to see you again)

Èlainee: Translation

Papá, quiero que conozcas a personas muy importantes...Esta es mi hija Camryn, y mi novio Chris, su padre. (Dad i want you to meet to very important people...This is my daughter Camryn and my boyfriend Chris, her dad)

Dad: oh, ella es adorable y que se parece a ti. (Oh she's adorable, she looks like you)

After he said that, he came and stood infront of Chris..

Dad: Umm, Hola, papá de im Elainee. Pero me Jeremías o Mr.Smith puede llamar y su placer conocerte. ( Hello, im Èlainee's dad. But you can call me Jeremiah or Mr.Smith and its nice to meet you)

Chris just blankly stared at my dad because he didnt know what my dad said, or what to say back to him..

Chris: Bae, help. I dont know a word he just said to me.

You: He said hi, you can call him Jeremiah or mr.smith, and its nice to meet you..

Chris: Oh...Well can you tell him its nice to meet him too..

You: *giggles* Él dijo que su gusto en conocerte también (He said ita nice to meet to meet you too)

As i told my dad what Chris had said..they both shook hands.

And from that moment on, we just stayed here at my parents house talking and catching up for a few more hours...