Stressed and...Cheating?!?

(Chris's Pov)..As of right now, i was in my truck driving around until i finally came to a stop in front of Julian's house. I then got out of the truck and went to knock of the door..

??: Its Open!!!

With that being said, i then went inside..And when i did there was my crew and a bunch of other people and when i mean other people i mean just a few other dudes and a handfull of girls...Some people sitting on the couches smoking along with Julian. And others were up dancing to the music blaring through the entire house.. I had went over to Julian and mike who had girls on their laps. I did the handshake with both of them..

You: Whats goin on up in here?

Julian: Turnt up..its Saturday.

I chucked with a fake smiled as i shook my head. But just as i was goin to sit down with the boy's, i was pulled backwards by my shirt..I turned around and looked and it was just some random girl. She just kept on pulling me, so i just followed her.

While i just followed her as she led me into some dark room. I was pushed on the bed. I just watched as the door closed...Now it was completely dark in the room to the point i couldnt see anything..But then i suddenly felt my legs being pushed apart..

You: Woah woah, wait a min-

Girl: Shhhhh..

You: I dont even know Yo-

Girl: *giggles* Im Diamond....I noticed that you looked a little stressed...

When she said that i herd and felt her unzip my pants..

You:..Y- yea a little.

Diamond: Well i can help you there..

With that being said, she went ahead and continued from my unzipped pants......