TWO Become's ONE

*A Few Hours Past*

After we were finished, we had gotten dressed and now we're just laying down cuddled up in the bed watching TV. Well i was watching TV while Chris had fallen asleep. But while we he was sleeping, i decided to go downstairs to see if there was anything to eat in the kitchen. So i quietly got out of the bed without waking him up, then i made my way downstairs to the kitchen....

(Chris's Pov) "Gotcha' b*tch tip-toe'n"- I was woken up by my ringtone of my phone that was next to me. So i answered it without looking..

(Phone Convo)

You: Yo..

??: You know Chris, i like the way you tried to have me killed, all because you went to prison for a while..*Laughs*

You: DayDay?

DayDay: Yep, and i hope you got a notice about ya boy..

You: What boy?

DayDay: Im talking about Mike, he tried to sneak up on me at the wrong place and time. Now let's just say that, that was the wrong thing for him to do

You: What did you do to him?

DayDay: Why dont you go ask him for yourself...Now when you go see him, his room is on the 6th floor room 608.

You: What the hell are you talking about..

DayDay: You know. His hospital room.

You:.........

DayDay: Oh and, by the way Èlainee looks hella good in everything. Especially grey sweatpants and black tank top with black socks..*Laughs*

(End of Convo)

When i thought about everything DayDay just said, i then put my phone in my pocket, put my shoes and stuff on then i grabbed my key's and i rushed downstairs to get Èlainee..

You: Babe?

After i called for here, she came walking in by the frontbdoor which is where i was now standing..

You: Baby, get your stuff on. We got to go..

She didn't say anything, she juse quickly grabbed her shoes and put them on, then we left and i drove us straight to the hospital.....