She Swore....

(Èlainee's Pov)..While i was still here with Devin, i suddenly stopped what i was doing and then out of the blue some random flashbacks began to play in my head.....They were about Camryn. As they were playing back to back, i felt a tear stroll from my eye down my cheek. Then i began to think "What am i doing here.." "I have a daughter, she deserves better than this....And...so does Chris.". But as i thoughts continued, i herd a loud noise, and when i looked up i saw that it was Chris.

Chris: Èlainee, let's go.

He came over to and snatched me by my arm, making me get up and walk aling with him, until...

Devin: Chris......

Chris: What.

Devin: Dont let her forget somethin.

I then made a confused face, until he pulled out another sandwich back with a bunch of the little bottles with red caps and the drugs inside of them..He just tossed it at me, and i caught it. But then i froze and looked back at Devin...then Chris.....Then i tossed the bag back to Devin and continued leaving with Chris........

((In The Car)

Chris: Baby, what were you thinking..

You:.....

Chris: Hello???

You: Chris, i dont know! But i swear that i wont go back, and that i wont touch anymore...

Chris:.............

You: Chris?

Chris:...You "Swear".

...i nodded to answer his question.

Chris: Alright...because i dont like seeing you like that, and i for damn sure don't want Camryn to see you like that either..

You: I know...that's why i stopped before you got there, because i was thinking about Camryn....and You. And thats why i even threw it back to Devin before we left.

As i said that, the truck came to a stop...I then looked outside, and saw that we were at my mom's house..I was just about to get out when...

Chris: No...baby you stay in.

You: W-

Chris: Look in the mirror...

When he said that to me as he got out and shut the door behind him, i opened the mirror above me and i realized that my hair was messed up, and i had the white stuff on my nose....I then had to hurry up and get myself together..