Ughhh Drama ALREADY??!!??

..Just as we were walking in the party, and through the crowd pf people, we stopped as some random girl approached us..

Random Girl: So this the trick you been with...Thats been keeping you away from yo son?

I froze and looked at Julian then back at the girl.

Julian: Gia, calm down. ONE whatever i do with whoever doesnt involve you. TWO i was just with my damn son 4 damn days ago. And THREE DIOR, isnt a trick.

When Julian had just said what he said, i stopped and realized that he had corrected her about calling me a "Trick". And just as he did, she looked at me and rolled her eye's..So me being me. I just froze again, then i just punched her square in the face. Then Julian grabbed my hand and made me follow him..

Julian: What the hell, Dior?

You: What the hell, is that bitch had it coming. First, she DOESNT know me. Second, She calls me out my name and Third, she rolled her eye's at me..

Julian just chuckled and shook his head. When all of a sudden "Tyga ft Chris Brown - For The Road" Began to play.

{Authors NOTE; Okay If you havent actually listened to that song, go to youtube and listen to it then come back :) }

Julian then took my hand ounce again and led me to the Dance Floor/ Living Room....Then he gently placed his hands on my waist and i wrapped mine around his neck, as we slowly danced together to the song...