Drugs.....

After that, i then gently took Èlainee off of my lap and i placed her on the bed. Then i quickly got up and ran back to the bathroom. And there was a bag with white sugar looking stuff in it....Oh my god. Devin gave her drugs. I hope she didnt take in too much, because 5 or more snorts will get you adicted within minutes..I then made my way back in the room, to Èlainee who was still on the bed, lying still and quietly..

You: Baby, listen to me..

Èlainee: Hmmm?

You: How much of that stuff did you have?

Èlainee: I....i only sniffed it 3 times Chris.

I sighed quietlu in relief at the fact that she didnt have too much of it. So there for, she was a little high and antoxicated..I then grabbed my phone from my pocket and i stepped outside into the hallway..

(Phone Convo)

Devin: *Laughing* How did Ms. Èlainee, enjoy the snow?

You: Man, i thought you said you wouldnt mess with me and the girls anymore...What the hell do you even want from me!?

Devin: Oh, i have what i want. Now your girl is probably antoxicated. Oh and she'll probably be addicted already so if she wants more..let me know *Laughs*.

(End of Convo)

I then just hung up the phone on Devin, i just went back in the room with Èlainee. I sat on the edge ofthe bed and put my hands on my head..