WHAT THE HELL, ELAINEE ?!?!?!

...While i was laying here in the bed facing the wall, i herd footsteps then the room door open and lcosed...i turned around and saw Chris. He stood there and leaned again the wall with his hands in his pockets..

Chris: Elainee, would you please talk to me.

You: Chris, im not ready to have another baby so soon..

Chris: Why not?

You: *Sighs*..Its just to much. 

Chris: Baby, you know im going to be here for you.

You: Chris you dont get it...Im 17 years old with a 1 year old daughter who's birthday happens to be next week saturday..And now im pregnant AGAIN.

Chris just sighed to himself and shook his head. Then he came and sat on the edge of the bed. I then fully turned over so that i was facing him. 

Chris: Baby just me, there's nothing to be worried about- 

I just shook my head nom then i suddent sat up and leaned again the headboard while still looking at Chris.. 

Chris: Would you just calm down, yes your right about everything you just said, but havent i ALWAYS been by your side no matter what...Like when i went to prison that time, and i promised you that i would come back...i came back the next day or so didnt i? 

I nodded, answering his question..

Chris: Alright then...And even when Camryn was born i may not have been there right at birth, but didnt i come after and stay until they released you? 

I nodded ounce more...

You: *sighs* Chris...i- i just still dont know...

Chris then slowly shook his head.

You: i..- i think i might have to get an abortion this time..

When i suddenly said that, Chris looked at me with the strangiest face...

Chris: WHAT THE HELL...WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!?!?

You: BECAUSE CHRIS I ALREADY SAID I MIGHT NOT BE READY FOR ANOTHER BABY!

Chris: Damn...So you just that cold hearted that you would kill our second baby???

When he said it that way, i just began to tear up, as i looked at him...He then shook his head, got up from the bed and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Which made me jump a little...Just when he slammed the door, Camryn began to Cry from her room. I guess he scared her....i just sat there, then my door opened ounce more, and in walked Camryn crying and whipping one of her eye's. I held out my arms, then she came and climbed on my bed and sat on my lap...I just rocked back and forth trying to quiet her down so i could think....