What's Gotten Into You?

When i made it to another floor going up, i was running down the hall until i herd a guy's voice say "She's somwhere in this hotel, a woman said they saw her running up here"

I then froze, and saw a Janitor's closet. So i ran over to it and quickly tried to open it but it was locked..And just as i turned around..There stood Devin and some other guy..Devin then grabbed me up by my arm and he just started walking while roughly dragging me behind him...Until i relized he had brung me back here to Chris and I's room..

You: What do you want with us?

Devin: Nothin...just wanted you to see somthin..

When he said that, he was handed a white small rag looking towel from the other guy. He then held it directly infront of my face..

You: What's this?

Devin: Somthin i wanted you to see...

He then roughly shoved the rag towel to my nose..and just pressed it hard against my face. I had no choice but to sniff whatever was on the towel..Whatever was in the towel had a strange smell, unlike any other. And when i did acually sniff it, a strong feeling filled up through my body. My eye's opened up more..And the feeling that filled up through me, just made me want more and more of whatever was in the towel..But when i did want more of it, i felt him take the towel away from my face, but i then snatches it from him and then pressed it back against my nose for more..but he took it from me..

Devin: Good right?

I looked up at him, and slowly nodded..

Devin: Well your in luck..You look over in that night stand drawer there's more..You seem like you want more. But if i were you, dont take to much of if..*Evil Grin*

As he grinned, him and the other guy left while closing the door behind them. And as soon as they left, i wuickly ran over to the nightstand drawer to look for more of what was in that towel..Until, i sudenly found a sandwich bad with whatever he had inside it. I quickly snatch the bag and ran into the bathroom......

*1 Hour Later*

(Chris's Pov) Well, i didnt find anything at the house, and no On my one was there. But now i finally came back to the hotel. I put the Key in the lock and i realized that the door was already open..

You: Thats strange...*gasp* Sh*t Èlainee !

I then quickly went ahead and went in our room. There was no sign of her. For a second, i thought she was gone until i herd something fall..It came from thr bathroom....So i went over to the bathroom, and slowly opened the door..And there was Èlainee speaded out across the bathroom floor. And she had white stuff on her face. She tool antoxicated or passed out.

You: Baby!

I went and picked her up off the floor and i broughg her back in the room and over to the bed, and i sat down and put her on my lap..

You: Baby, wake up..

Èlainee: *mumbling*

You: Baby, what happened? Who did this to you?

Èlainee: *mumbling softly* Devin....came.......and he....

She kept drifting in and out of her sentence.

You: He what? Baby you can tell me.

Èlainee: He....made me........smell...smell somthing in a.....towel.

When she said that, i then figured that the white stuff on her face must be.......Oh no.......