LONG time NO SEE

*Next Day*

(Elainee's Pov) So this morning, or should i say "Afternoon" because its after twelve. But I was already awake and dressed, and so was Camryn. And the both of us were sitting here in the living room watching Spongebob, until i herd a small noise. And when i did, i turned my head and saw that it was only Chris coming down the stairs to come over and sit with me and Camryn..

Chris: I..feel...GREAT....

You: *Laughs* i bet you do *Winks*

Chris: And you know it..

Camryn: Morning Daddy..*Smiles*

Chris: Good morning to the BOTH of my princesses...

While we were all starting off to a good day already, i herd my phone ring from upstairs...So i then picked Camryn up and i sat her down on Chris's lap. Then i went upstairs to answer it...

 (Phone Convo)

You: Umm, hello?

??: Ohhh, havent spoke to you in a while..

You: MOM??? How did- 

Mom: Listen, *sighs* im sorry about all the things i've said about that guy you were dating..And causing you to run away..

You: Its okay. And accually, im not dating him anymore...

Mom: Ohh, im sorry to hear that sweatie...But anyways how have you been doing?

You: I've been doing great accually, and i have 2 people i want you and papi' to meet- Wait where is he?

Mom: Oh he's here...But why dont you come by.

You: Umm, okay..i'll be there shortly..

Mom: Okay, see you later sweatie..

(End of Convo)

After i then hung up the phone with my mom, i gently sat down on the bed and sighed to myself...You see almost about a year ago, when i was dating Donny i ran away from home to go live with him, because she didnt like him. And she didnt like me dating him. So one night after he had dropped me off at home, we started aurguing about him, and i packed my stuff and i left and moved out and havent been back sense...Until today. 

I then suddenly got up and went back upstairs to talk to Chris about everything...when i came back into the living room, i saw Chris still sitting on the couch while playing with Camryn and holding her up in the air...Then i came and sat back down next to them, and he gently sat her back down on his lap.

Chris: Everything okay babe?

You: Yea...It's just my mom called. And she wants me to come over. And i want her to meet you and Camryn..

Chris: Thats fine..I'll go get ready..

You: AND i want my dad to meet you and Camryn too..

Chris: Whaaattt? Woahh, im not to good with meeting "dads".

You: i promise you, everything will be okay. Except the face that he doesnt really speak english...

Chris: what does he speak?

You: Spanish...

Chris: wait your mexican?

You: Puerta Rian and Black..

Chris: Wow,,,sexy.

You: *giggles* Go get dressed boy..

He smiled and kissed me, then he got up and went upstairs to get ready...

You: You ready to go meet your Grandma and Grandpa, Camryn?

Camryn: Nana a-gu-st?

You: Noo..you'll get to meet her today...Now lets go upstairs to get your bag.

When i said that, i picked Camryn up and carried her upstairs to her room, so we could get her Diaper bag as we waited on Chris to get ready...