Julian Meet Dior Pt.1

...So while Dior and I were still here in the living room Talking and Catching up, a sudden knock came to the door...Just as i stood up to go answer it, Chris came flying down the stairs...So i just sat back down and let him answer it..Then came Camryn crawling down the stairs.And she came in the living room where Dior and I were, and sat on my lap....Just when she did in walked Chris and Julian.

You: Hey Julian..

Julian: Wassup.

Camryn: Juju.

Julian laughed and so did the rest of us..Juju is the nickname Camryn made for Julian..

Julian: Hey princess!

She got off of my lap then quickly made her little way over to Julian. He then hugged her and picked her up, and just held her..

You: Oh! Julian..This is my cousin Dior...Dior this is Julian, Chris's Friend.

Dior: Hi.

Julian: Wassup.

You: Oh, so julian you comin to Cam's...P.A.R.T.Y this saturday?

The reason i spelled it was because i didnt want camryn to know..

Julian: Uhhh, yeah. I can bring my Son.

You: Wait what? Kids?? I didnt know you had any kids..

Julian: Yea, i have a 2 year old son named Jo'Siah..

You: Awh thats cute..well i cant wait to see him.

We smiled then Chris and Julian went downstairs to the basement, but before they did, Julian put Camryn back down and she came back over to Dior and I to sit down...