Here's Comes The D R A M A ..

..*Few Hour's Later*

When me made it back home, we got out of the car, i took Christan out of her car seat while she was sleeping, and i took her inside and straight up to her room, and i gently laid her in her bed...Then i went in Chris and I's Room...

Chris: *Sigh's* Babe, i gota go..I'll be back later.

You: Why? 

Chris: Baby, i think you know what i gotta go, *Kisses My Cheek* I'll be back later, alright.

I nodded as she went past me and back downstairs, and soon left..

So then i just gathered me some Grey sweat pants with a white tank then i went in the bathroom to take a quick shower...When i was finished, i cleaned the bathroom, and as soon as i stepped out of the bathroom i herd Camryn chrying and screaching...So i quickly ran into her room, but as soon as i did, somone wrapped there arm around my neck. I tried fighting my way out of their grip until..

??: Keep fighting the more you suffer..

When he said that, a snap of some fingers, then out of nowhere another person dressed in all black came out holding camryn with a black bag over her head (No the bag wasnt plastic guy's..)

You: *Gasp*..No, please let her go. 

??: Where's chris?

You: I dont know, he left almost an hour ago, please let her go..

??: Im not letting no one go until i see chris's face before me...

I quietly sighed then a tear rolled down my cheek.

??: Go call that nigga and tell him to get over here, NOW.

As he let it grip of my neck go, i walked to my room and called chris..

(Phone Convo)

......

Chris: Hey baby-

You: Chris, you have to come home..

Chris: I'll be back la-

You: *Sniffs* No chris you have to come home now..

Chris: Sighs* Alright, i'll be there in a minute..

(End of convo)

When i hung up the phone, i turned around to the two guy's that were dressed in all black, and they both had on burglury mask's...The one walked over to me..

Guy#1: What did he say.

You: He said he'll be here in a minute..

Guy#1: Well, give her, her daughter and go put in up until chris get's here.

When he said that, the other guy, came and gave me Camryn then he grabbed me by my arm and took us to the closet back in camryn's room, and he made us sit there...While we were quietly sitting there, i then remembered to remove te bag from Camryn's head..

Camryn: I want my daddy..

You: *Whispering*, i know. I do too...

While Camryn and i continued to sit there in the dark closet, we just continued to wait for chris....