I Could Live With This..

{a Few Hours Later}

{Chris's Pov}

When i made it back here to Èlainee's house, i simply went around to the back, and i picked the lock. But when i made it upstairs to her room, i saw that she was fast asleep on the bed. So i walked over to her and i saw on the edge and just looked at her for a minute..

You: Hey...Babe. Come on get up.

Èlainee: *Still Sleeping* Mmm, Noo.

You: Get. Up.

Èlainee: *Whinning* I dont wana...

You:*Sighs*.

I see that she's doesnt wana get up. So i carefully picked her up af she was a little kid, and when i did she wrapped her legs adound my waist. I thought it was cute because she's kinda short. But anyways, after i picked her up, i grabbed her keys and phone and i took her outside and i put her in the passenger seat of my car. Then i went around and got in the drivers seat, and i drove us to the mall while she was still sleeping...

{At The Mall}

When we finally made it to the mall, i looked over at Èlainee who was actually awake. We both then got out at the same time, and i went over to her and i wrapped my arm around her should as we walked in...

Èlainee: Can we go to Victoria's Secret?! Please..

You: *Laughs* We can go where ever you want..

Èlainee: Yay!

When she said that, i just laughed at how excited she got, then she took my hand and brought me to Victoria's Secret...

Èlainee: Ooh, i like this...It's yellow. I want to try this on.

As soon as she said that, she took the matching bra and paties and went to the dressing rooms. i just sat down in a chair..

Èlainee: You don't wana come with me?

You: I better not, if i watch you put that on, i'll tempted to rip em' back off.

Èlaine: *Laughs* Alright...

She then went in to one of the room. I just sat where i was and waited till she was finished until..

Èlainee: Baby, i need help.

I got up, and i went to the dressing room that she was in. When i walked inside, i had to keep my jaw from dropping.

You: Damn, you look good in yellow.

Èlainee: *Giggles* Thanks.

You: What you need help with?

Èlainee: I need you to hook it in the back, please.

You: No need to say please. *Winks*

Wgen i finished hooking it, she turned around with her hands on her hips and looked at me as i sat down on the brench thing in the corner..

{Your Pov} When i turned around and looked at Chris who was sitting on the bench biting his lip while looking at me, i couldnt do anything but smile and giggle..

You: How do i look?

When i asked him that, he got up and came close to me to the point that we were Face-to-Face.

Chris: You know, they say that "Actions Speak Louder Than Words".

He then picked me up again and kissed me. I couldn't help myself. I had to kiss back, because his lips were so soft...But then i felt him reach for the bra hook again, he was trying to unhook it.

You:*Breaks The Kiss* Wait..

Chris: What?

You: We can't do this here..

When he said that, he put me down and we were both breathing kinda hard..

You: Umm let me change back into my cloths..

Chris: Can we finish this later on?

You: Maybe *Winks*. But can i get this.

Chris: *laughs* Baby you dont have to ask, just pick it out and its yours..

I smiled and kissed him one last time before he went back out to the chair he was sitting....And when he did he closed the door back behing him, then i put back the stuff i had on before, and i went out there with him so we could pay for the bra and panties...