Bullshit

When i walked in the kitchen, and saw one of my supposed to be boy's gripping and kissing all over Èlainee. So i walked over to him and i grabbed his shoulder, quickly turned him around and i hit him with the hand i was holding the gun in. He fell with a busted mouth. I grabbed Èlainee and helped her off the counter. Then Julian and the rest of the crew were all just now walking in.

I just looked down at DayDay who was laying on the ground with a bloody mouth. He looked up at me..

DayDay: *Chuckles* That bitch wouldnt be good in bed anyway.

My eye's widden from what he said, then i just filled up inside with anger. As i still had the gun in my head, i got down ontop of him and started hitting him again with it......While i was still hitting DayDay just as i was gona hit him one last time i felt arms pulling me off. So when i finally got of him, i looked at him as he was bleeding. Then i looked up and around and i didnt see Èlainee anywhere. Just then my head was begining to spin.

Julian: We'll take him and we'll see you later.

I nodded, as the boy's grabbed DayDay from the ground and carried him out along with everyone else following behind. Then i went and shut the door, and i started to hear noises come from upstairs. I turned around for a minute and i still didnt see Èlainee, so i followed the noises that i was hearing that lead to her room......