Here Come's The D R A M A part 2

..*Few Minutes Later*

While Camryn and I were still sitting in the closet, all of a sudden i herd talking coming from downstairs....it was CHRIS..He's finally here! I then just quietly listened in on what they were talking about...

Devin: It's about time you got here..

Chris: I thought you said you wouldn't mess with us anymore.

Devin: *Laughs* i never said that. 

Chris: Man why are you here...and where's the girls?

Devin: Upstairs...But im here because i herd what you did or "Tried" to do to DayDay.

Chris: So?

As i was still listening, everything got quiet..then i herd bumbing and scuffling...and soon the voices got loud..........As it got quiet again, i herd slow movement come in the room. I just sat still and quiet as i was still holding on to Camryn..

Camryn: I want my daddy..

You: *Whispers*..Sshhh..

when i tried to ger her to quiet down, the closet door then slowly opened. And when it did there was standing chris kinda slouched over holding his gut, and he had blood on him. 

You: Chris!

Camryn: Daddy!

Camryn and i then got out of the closet, and i sat her down and i helped chris....When i did, we went into the bathroom.

You: Chris what happened..

Chris: DayDay set this up somehow...i swe-

You: Chris! don't you get it, the more you keep trying to catch him, the more bad things are going to keep coming our way..

Chris: *Sighs* Fine...

You: Im sorry, but you have to think about Camryn. Do you really want her to see you like this...All beat up, getting arrested here and there? I know i don't, it's bad enough that it hurts me to see you like this..

Chris this looked down, as i helped him clean himself up. And when we were finished, i let him get in the shower as went and sat with Camryn in my room. She didnt want to stay in her room until Chris came out form the shower......When he was finished, he then walked in the room. She got up and ran over to him and hugged his leg. Then he picked her up, and took her in her room....and soon she began to cry. So i got up and went in her room, and when i did i saw Chris trying to lie her down but she wouldnt let go of him. She just kept crying, while trying to keep her grip on him. So i went over to him, as he tried handing her to me, but she wouldn't come. Then we both relized that she didnt want anything else, all she wanted was Chris..

Chris: *Sighs* You go ahead and go to bed babe, im gona just stay up and try to put her to sleep then i'll be in there in a minute..

I nodded as he pecked my lips, then i turned and went back into our room and got into bed.....