Not So Good..

...When we came back inside, i sat down on the couch then Chris came and kneeled down in front of me.

Chris: Are you alright?

I nodded..

Chris: Listen, i know a lot of things has been happening lately, but threw it all what have i told you i was going to do..

You: *Soft Voice* Protect me..

Chris: Exactly..never for as long as we be together, will i let another guy touch you and get away with it.

You: I know..your only trying to protect me. But Chris i dont want to see you end back up in Jail, or dead.. 

After i said that, i felt a  weird feeling in my stomach, then...

(Chris's Pov) While i was still kneeled down in front of Elainee, she had a weird look on her face. Then all of a sudden she held her stomach and quickly got up from the couch and ran to the bathroom. Then i got up and quickly followed her. When i made it to the bathroom, i saw her leaned over the toilet, and she was throwing up. I went over to her and i gently moved her hair back.....When she was finished she cleaned herself up and sat on the floor and put her head back.

You: Baby, are you alright..

Elainee: I think so, i've been having this feeling for a while now..but i never threw up.

You: Do you want to go to the doctor, or do you want wait till tomorrow..

Elainee: I think we should go, because i feel weird.

I nodded, then i helped her up. We both went downstairs to get my key's then i helped her out to my Truck. I helped her in the back seat so she could lay down, then i got in the drivers seat, and drove off and took her to the Hospital....

*Hospital* 

When we made it to the hospital, and checked in, they had Elainee and I sit in the Waiting Room. And thats what the both of us were doing, until we both saw a tall woman who looked like a nurse..

Nurse: Elainee Daniel

When we herd Her say Elainee's name, we got up and followe dthe Nurse. She had brought us to a room and had Elainee sit on the bed, and i just stood next to the bed....After the nurse left and the Doctor had finally came in.

Doctor: Hello Ms.Daniel...

Elainee: *Soft Voice* Hi..

Doctor: Well what seems to be the problem this evening...

Elainee: Well, i have this weird feeling in my stomach..and earlier i threw up.

Doctor: How long have you had this feeling.

Elainee: For a while now. 

Doctor: Okay, well..Im going to have to run a urin test, so take this cup, and if you can fill as much as you can...

When he handed Elainee the cup, she took it and got down from the bed and quietly left the room..........When she finally came back in, she handed the little cup back to the doctor.

Doctor: Alright, this shouldn't take long at all..

As he said that, he took the cup, and his clipboard and he left the room, while closing the door.

*a Few Minutes Later*

As we were still waiting, the door opened, and in walked the doctor. He came and stood in front of us both..

Doctor: Well Ms.Daniel..You are acually a week and a half Pregnant with a baby girl.

You: How do you know it's a girl?

Doctor: The test somehow detected it..but, congratulations...

Elainee just froze with her hand covering her mouth..Then there was a weird silence, so the doctor left the room..

You: Baby?

Then she started shaking her head..

Elainee: Chris, i can't be pregnant...I'm not ready to have a baby. 

You: Baby say- 

Elainee: *Soft Cracked Voice* Can we please go home? 

i nodded, as she got down from the bed, then i wrapped my arm around he as we left the building to the car...then we just went back home in an awkward silence...