So Much Pain...

When we finally made it to the hospital, i went directly up to the 6th floor until i found the exact room DayDay was talking about. Then i found it, and before i looked back at Elainee who was following behind me holding my hand. And when we walked in, i saw that Mike was lying on the Hospital bed, with corda and stuff running from him to different machines. I had slowly walked closer to the bed...and when i saw where he had been shot...He had a patch that had blood showing threw. He had been shot in his chest almost near his heart. When i looked at it, i had slowly sat down beside the bed in a chair and i covered my face with my hands...After a while i felt Elainee sit down gently on my lap, and wrap her arms around me.

Elainee: Chris, it's going to be okay..i promise. 

You: No...no it's not...This is my fault.

Elainee: Yea it may be your fault. But Chris this is what i was trying to tell you..Sending somone after another won't make anything any better than it was...It only makes things worse. 

I just shook my head while Elainee was still hugging on to me..I just couldn't believe DayDay had done this. But honestly if i havan't sent him, he wouldn't have never gotten shot and wouldn't have to be here in this hospital lying here almost dead.....I see that im going to have to take care of DayDay myself. As i was still having second thoughts about everything that's been going on around me, i herd coughing, so i took my head out of my hands and i looked at Elainee and i saw that she had stood up, and that she was looking at Mike, who i think was coughing and waking up. When i had stood back up beside his bed, i relized that his eye's were squinched open. 

You: Mike..

Mike: Im alright...

You: You sure..

Mike: Yea, im sure. But come closer..

I did as he said, and i put my head by his mouth a little..

Mike:*Whispers* Before DayDay caught me, he told me that he's coming back for Elainee...if you ask me, you might wana keep her at home. 

When he had finished talking, i slowly pulled my head back and looked at him...Then i herd footsteps walk in, and when i looked it was only a nurse..

Nurse: Oh, im sorry guy's but his visiting hours had been over. Some people had came to see him earlier, and now it's time for him to take his med's...

Elainee and i nodded, thenwe said our goodbye's to Mike and i took Elainee's hand and we both walked out of the hospital together...And as i was still thinking about EVEYTHING that's been happening with DayDay, i could just feel all the anger builing up inside me. So when we had made it back home, i had took Elainee in the house, but as i was trying to leave, she wouldn't let me. I think she knew what i was going to do..

Elainee: Chris, no!

You: And why not!

Elainee: Chris, your not understanding it..*Tearing Up* If you go back out there and try to do what Mike did, then your going to end up just like him, or back in prison, and we BOTH know that we can't take you being away to long..

When i saw her eye's tearing up, then a tear go down her cheek, i just walked closer to her and hugged her. 

You: Baby, like i said before. He's not getting away with everything he's done..and i promise that i'll be back...

When i had said that, she had let me go gently from the hug, and walked upstairs. I just watched as she did for a minute, then i turned around and went back out the front door and got back in my car, but i didnt go anywhere, i just sat in my car in the driveway....