I Swear..

{a Few Hours Later}

Chris: Are you sleep?

You: Noo.

Chris: Good, do you mind if the boy's come over.

You: Sure..And thanks for asking ahead of time. *Sarcasm*

Chris: *Laughs* Sorry baby, but get dressed..

When he said that, i got up taking the sheets with me considering the fact that i dont have ANY cloths on. So i grabbed Some under cloths, Some shorts and a Yellow tanktop.. Then i went into the bathroom to take my shower..

{Chris's Pov} After Èlainee went to go take a shower, i got and just threw my cloths back on, then i went downstairs to get some beers set out before the boy's came..

{Èlainee's Pov}

{15 Minutes Past}

When i was finished with my hot shower, and getting dressed. I cleaned up the bathroom, and i went back in my room and just laid down on my stomach...And soon after i got comfurtable i herd a few noises, then i felt Chris come and lay ontop of me as if i was cold and he was my blanket. Then he gently laid his face sideway's like mine..

Chris: You know i love you, right..

You: Yess..Like you said "Actions Speak Louder Than Words". And trust me your actions speak loud enough..

Chris: *Laughs* And you know im glad to have you back here with me?

I nodded.

Chris: I swear i won't let anyone else put their hands on you. And im sorry for letting D-

You: Hey, it's okay. I just don't wana talk about that.

I felt him nodd his head on mine.

You: *Slowly Sleepy Blinking*...

Chris: Sleepy?

I slowly nodded.

Chris: Well go to sleep, i'll be downstairs if you need me..

I slowly nodded ounce more, then he kissed my cheek and got off from on top of me, then i herd him slowly close the door, that's when i slowly closes my eye's and slowly fell asleep in the same position...