Im confused...

While we were still at my parents house, as a few hours had past. I herd Chris's phone ring. I looked at him, he just slid it out his pocket and went into anoher room to answer it...I thought it was a little strange that he couldnt answer it here buti just shook it off and i just sat and watched while my parents while my parents sat and played with Camryn..

(Chris's Pov) After i came into another room of Èlainee's Parents house, i quickly slid my phone from my pocket and saw that it was Mike calling me..

{Phone Convo}

You: Wassup?

Mike: Chris, this is a heads up. I was riding by you and yo girl house, and i saw some dude's coming out. I really couldnt see their faces. Somting tells me that this was with Devin or DayDay. But if i were you, i wouldnt take Èlainee or Camryn back there.

You: *Sighs* Alright..Good lookin' out,

Mike: Yup..

{End of Convo}

After i hund up the phone and gently slid it back in my pocket, i just stood there for a little bit and thought about what i was going to do about Camryn and Èlainee...But as i continued i just went back in the living room with everyone else before they began to think somthing was going on...

(Èlainee's Pov) While we were still in the living room just talkin and playing with Camryn, Chris had finally came back in and sat next to me. And then slowly leaned over to me and quietly whispered in my ear.....And when he told me what was

goin on, i just got quiet for a second.

Mom: Is everythin alright honey?

You: *Hesitating* Uhh yea. Everythings fine..But umm. Do you mind if Camryn can maybe stay a night or two with you and papì?

Mom: Ohh, no no not at all..

When she told me that, i grabbed the diaper bag and handed it to her, Then we all stood up and said our goodbye's and Chris and I left.

You: Chris what's going on?

Chris: Nothing, i jusy need to take you to the hotel for a few nights. Thats all.

When he said that, i already knew that he was lieing...So i just sat back in the passenger seat while he continued to drive me to the hotel...