Devin.....

(Èlainee's Pov) After i left the hotel, i was just walking, until i finally figured out where i was going.....

When i had made it to where i was going, i was standing here in front of a dusty old abandon looking building. This is the building where you will catch Devin mostly during the day...I then went ahead around to the side to knock on the door...And just as i did, some muscular guy opened the door.

Devin: Who is it!

You: U- Uh, its..Èlainee.

Devin: *Laughs*..Let her in

The guy did as Devin said and let me in, then he told me to follow him as he lead me to where Devin was..And when he did, Devin was here in a room sitting on a couch leaned foward to a glass table counting and massing around with his Money and Drugs...

Devin: Come...sit down.

I went ahead and kinda slowly walked over to the couch of where he was sitting and i sat down.

Devin: What you doing here..

You:.. *Sniff*.. Devin...I- I need......some more.

Devin: *Laughs* Tsk tsk tsk, i dont know. Whats your man Chris gona say about this when you go back with this shit?

I shrugged.

You: Honestly..*Sniff*..I dont know if im gona go back for a while.

Devin then grew a weird grin on his face, and slowly pulled a very tiny bottle with a red cap on it, and had the drugs in it, he then handed it to me and soon went back to what he was doing, while not paying attention to me and the drugs.......