T R O U B L E

..So this morning when i woke up, Chris was no longer here in the bed. So i sat up,rubbed my eye's and looked. He wasnt here. But right when i thought he wasnt here, i herd the TV coming from downstairs...So i quietly got up, but i went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face before i went downstairs.....When i was finished, thats when i went downstairs to the living room, where i saw him sitting on the couch. So i just quietly walked over to him and sat on his lap..

Chris: Wassup? I thought you were still sleepin'

You: I was, but now im awake.

Chris: *Laughs* I see, and your still half naked.

You: *Laughs* I was to tired to get dress last night.

Chris: Hmm, thanks to me *Winks*.

You: Yeaa, thanks.

Chris: Aye but you know you slept all the way until a quarter to 4?

When he told me that, my eye's just widdened.

Chris: Yea, and i know you might be comfurtable but im gona need you to go get dressed..Because Julian and Mike are coming over.

I sighed, then i was going to get up from his lap to go back upstairs, but he gripped on to my waist and pulled me back down.

You: What are you doing?

Chris: I just wana talk to you..

You: Umm, okay.

Chris: First i wana ask, "Do you love me"?

I nodded to answer his question.

Chris: Well, i just wana tell you and im gona tell the boyz that if ANYTHING happens you me, you in charge.

You: In charge of what?

Chris: Everything.

You: Im kinda confuses..

Chris: Say if i get shot or somthing, i want you to be in charge of what i have. My money, my truck, the boyz..

You: Oh,

Chris: But of course as of right now, im still in charge of everything..Just like i was last time *Winks*.

You: *Laughs* Shut up.

Chris: *Laughing* Alright, go get dressed.

As soon as he said that, knocking cane to the door. I just quickly got up and ran upstairs to get dressed while he answered the door..

{Chris's Pov} So when i got up to answer the door, of course it was Julian and Mike. I came back over to the couch and they shut the door behing themself's then they came and sat in to chairs..

You: What up?

Julian: This is wassup..

As he said that, i relize he had a bag with him, when he reached in the bag, he pulled out some money.

You: What's wrong with it?

Mike: *Sighs* This isnt enough, this is only $1,500We still need to come with $3,500 more.

You: Well i have a thousand..

Mike: So that meens we have $2,500 and we need to come up with 2,500 more..

We all slowly nodded, then out of the corner of my eye i saw Èlainee coming downstairs..I quickly got up, and made my way over to her.

You: *Whispers In Elainee's Ear* Where's that money you told me you would give me?

She didnt say a word, she turned around and went upstairs, and i went and sat down where i was with Julian and Mike.Then a couple minutes later Èlainee was coming down the stairs with the money in her hand. When she handed it to me, i set it down with the rest of it..

Julian: Oh sh*t!

You&Mike: What?

Julian: Change of plans, Devin said he need that money TODAY.

When he told us that, i just looked at the both of them..

You: Stay here, Ima be back.

They both nodded, then i got up and went upstairs to Èlainee's room where she was, and i closes the door..

Èlainee: Chris, are you okay?

You: No, i still don't have enough money to pay Devin back.

Èlainee got up and came to stand next to where i was.

Èlainee: You can't talk to h-

You: I can't and he changed his mind, he said he wants his money by midnight. Or else he's coming if he doesnt get it..

Elainee: Chris-

You: WHAT!

When i yelled at Èlainee,she jumped and took a step back.

You: *Sighs* im sorry.-

Mike: CHRIS!

When i herd mike yell my name, i went over to the door, and when i opened it, i went straight back downstairs to the living room with Èlainee holding my hand coming behind me...But when i got down there, i saw Devin with 4 other guys. Two was pointing guns at Julian and Devin, and the other to were standing behind Devin.

Devin: Times up b*tch...

You: You said friday.

Devin: But im here today, now do you have it...

You: Just some of it..

Devin walked over to where i was standing with Èlainee behind me.

Devin: Well how about this. I take what you do have or the girl standing behind you.

You: You can take what we-

Devin: On second thought, i think i'll just take both.

When he said that one of his guys grabbed the money we had, and the other came and took Èlainee. When he grabbed her, she put up a fight. Until one of the guys with a gun was walking towards them.

You: Èlainee stop..!

She froze and so did the other guy with the gun...

Devin: Get the rest of my money, or you'll never see her *Points To Élainee* walk alive..

I slowly nodded while looking at the ground, then him and his boyz took the money AND Èlainee. I just went and sat down where i was before, and covered my face with my hands...

You: Umm, look ima see ya'll soon. Right now i need to find a way to come up with the money..

Julian and Mike both nodded then they got up and left...