Fooling around (;

..(Chris's Pov) After i brought Camryn upstairs to her room, and as soon as i put her down on in her bed with the bottle she had. And as soon as i did, she started whinning. 

Camryn: Daddy.. 

You: What.. what's wrong Cam?

Camryn: He gon get me..

You: Who's gona get you princess?

Camryn then pointed to her closet. So i got up, turned the light on and went over and opened her closet door, and nothing was in it except her cloths, and her bag.

You: See cam, nothing's here. No one's going to get you okay? 

As i said that, i walked over to her and hugged her and kissed her on her cheek, then i put her covers over her as she layed down. Then i got up and as i was walking out of her room, i turned her light off, and carefully and quietly made my way back downstairs to the living room with Elainee. 

*Living Room*

When i came and sat back down, Elainee out of no where came and climbed on top of me while making me lie down on the couch.

You: Baby..what-

Wile i was trying to talk, she then pressed her soft lips on mine. And sooner she then moved from my lips to my neck. I swear i cant even lie, it felt soo good that i didnt even want her to stop. So i didnt even tempt to stop her. And just as my little "Friend" in my pants was begining to get excited, she stopped..

Elainee: *Giggles* sombody's happy down there..huh?

You: Uhh, YEA. considering the fact that you practicly attacked me with this. 

Elainee: im sorry *Smiles*. 

You: No your not..because you stopped and left somone a little to excited..

Elainee: Then, why dont you go calm him down. *Laughing*..

I laughed, then i got up and went uptairs to calm my friend down...