•Chapter 90• Come Find Me

Bill placed his hands on her arms. "Park, you gotta calm down, okay? I can't think when you're panicking." His wife shit him a deadly glare. Bill visibly swallowed the lump that formed in his throat. He didn't know whether to be frightened and intimidated or compliment her on her beauty. There is not a face she could pull without Bill thinking about how beautiful she is and how much he loves her even in a moment like this. Eric and Selena got out with the other two girls. He saved them and now they are looking for Bill. "You're the one who kidnapped those girls, Bill. They know it was you. They are coming to get you. How are you going to survive if you get locked up?" Bill sighed. He wiped her way her panicked tears. How was he supposed to calm her when she was right about this? He should be panicking too. In the next few days he could be locked away for god knows how long. "I don't want you to die in there." She said to him. Parker grabbed one of his hands and kissed his knuckles. "What about me? What if they find out I had something to do with this? I don't want to be away from you." Bill shook his head. "That's not gonna happen. They might ask you a few questions but they won't take you. If anything, they will take in that bastard for what he did to you." He was sitting on the side of her hospital bed. The small cut on her lip and her bruised cheek were shattering his heart into a million pieces. "He needs to pay for what he did to you. And to our baby."
"Bill..." He reached out to gently fix the ponytail on the back of her head. He pressed a kiss to her hair when he finished. "I'm heartbroken. Shattered. We lost... We lost our baby." Bill looked at her stomach. He could feel his heart getting squeezed by a strong hand. "But we have to think about us right now," Parker added. She was right. Bill placed one of his hands over her stomach. "I know." As much as he wanted to, killing them right now would only make things worse. He could still get out of this now. If Eric and Selena were found dead, he would be the number one suspect, and go to prison for sure. "They can't get away with this. What they did to you-" Bill locked their eyes. "I'll make everything okay, Park. We'll all be okay. I promise." He stood up for a second to kick off his shoes. He got back on the hospital bed with her. Parker rested her head against his shoulder as they sat there together. "I love you," Bill told her and kissed the top of her head. Parker closed her eyes. "I love you too."

"Shut the hell up." Bill groaned and shoved Eric's face down to the floor again. Finding them was easy. Taking their protectors out was even easier.  Eric was trying his best to resist, struggling against Bill's grip, but was unsuccessful. Selena was already against the wall, tight up and mouth taped off. Louis stood by the window. "Anyone?" Bill asked. Louis shook his head no. He briefly glanced at Selena. She looked like she had given up already. Bill won. He finally won. "Good. Good. We wouldn't want anyone to ruin this for us now, would we? No, that would be a waste of time." Louis watched closely as his friend got close to Eric again. He gripped his hair tightly and held his head up. "No one is coming for you anymore. No daughter, no policemen, no detectives. You two are all alone." Bill was filled with glee. Finally, after all these years, no one would be able to stop him. Jade wasn't here to intervene, the boys were gone as well, and Louis was on his side right now. What were the police going to do? By the time they arrived, Bill and Louis would be long gone.
"We gotta start moving soon, old man." Bill looked at his friend. "Yeah, yeah, we're gone in a second." Eric glared back at him. "Oh, don't be like that. We'll have fun! We're going to where it all started. Nothing like a little nostalgia." He smiled and patted Eric's cheek harshly. Louis came up behind Selena and grabbed her arm. He helped her get up. She wouldn't look at him, she wouldn't speak to him. His gut twisted a bit. He felt like a terrible person. "It's better this way," Louis said to her. "Just get it over with," Selena replied. She watched Bill pulling her husband up by his arms and shoving him toward the hallway. 

"He's a bit intense," Henry spoke up after Casper and Jade left through the front door. Andrew locked the front door again and sighed. "He's protective of her. Don't know much about him other than that he's been Jade's closest friend since her brothers went to prison." Henry looked at his brother. "He's a sneaky person. I don't know exactly what he does but he's there for her when she needs him. He wanted to get his blood tested for her." Andrew had considered it as well. If anyone had a chance at having the correct type, it would be him. 
"He's really that loyal to her, huh?" Henry questioned. Andrew nodded. "Yeah. It's admirable. He's got a thing for her, and I don't like it too much, but he's good to her. At least she's not alone. He always has her back." 

Jade turned to see Andrew and Henry by the window waving at her. She felt guilty for leaving them. She couldn't even say goodbye to Liz properly. It could take weeks before they could come back. She shyly waved back. Jack rested his head on his sister's shoulder with a boyish grin planted on his lips. "Good to have you back, kid." Jade smiled and patted her brother's head. "It's good to see you too." She looked over at Jayden sitting on the other side of her. "You okay?" Jayden nodded his head. "Tired." Casper glanced over his shoulder at the three. Right behind him sat Jade. He smiled at her warmly. "We'll get you kids safe."
"Hold it." Ian suddenly spoke up. He looked at his phone lying on his thigh. Casper turned to look at the screen as well. Jayden noticed his eyes growing wider and wider. Ian gripped the steering wheel and honked twice signaling Leah to follow him. He started the car and turned it around before speeding off. Leah's car followed close behind. 

Meanwhile, inside, Andrew and Henry watched the scene unfold. They frowned as the cars started driving the other way. "Aren't they supposed to go that way?" Henry asked. Andrew nodded and reached for his phone. He texted the number Casper called him with, asking where they were going. Within a few minutes, he got a text back. "Casper. Just got a message. Bill's been spotted at Selena's house with Louis. They disappeared. Someone saw them going in the direction of the woods. We're following them right now." Andrew read out loud. "You don't think-" Andrew went into the hall to put on his shoes. "Where are you going?" Henry asked his brother worriedly. "To go after them. You stay here with Liz in case something happens, besides, you need to be careful with your wounds." Andrew answered. "So, you're just going after them? No backup? No weapons?" 
"Henry, the police are on their way. If they see the triplets or Jade, they're all going to prison, and Aunt Selena will be dead for sure. Just stay here. Okay?"