☆Gay Panic!!!☆

Johnnie was taking a nap on the couch in the living room. Laying on his side as he resting calmly.

Jake chuckled softly, walking over to the couch and sitting next to Johnnie, gently shaking him awake. "Wake up, sleepyhead..."

Johnnie grunts as he opened his makeup covered eyes. Grumpy as he asked, "What the fuck do you want...?"

Jake chuckled at his grumpy response, ruffling his hair playfully. "I just wanted to talk to you, grumpy. You're wearing my shirt, you know."

"What..? I am?" Johnnie sits up and looks at the shirt he was wearing. It was in fact Jake's.

Jake nods, a smirk on his face. "Yeah, you are. I guess you were too tired to realize you grabbed the wrong one earlier..."

"Guess so." Johnnie rubs an eye, smudging his makeup. "Okay, besides that. The fuck do you want?"

Jake laughs softly, amused by Johnnie's attitude. "I told you, I just wanted to talk to you. Is that so wrong?" He teased, playfully poking Johnnie's cheek.

"Well, no... but i was taking a nap." Johnnie replied. Playfully glaring at Jake.

Jake chuckled again, feigning innocence. "Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt your beauty sleep." He said, ruffling Johnnie's hair again. "You're cute though."

"Bullshit." Johnnie smiled a bit. He laid his head onto Jake's shoulder.

Jake wrapped an arm around Johnnie, pulling him closer. "No, really. You're adorable. Even when you're being a grumpy little thing." He teased, placing a gentle kiss on the top of Johnnie's head.

Johnnie scrunched up his face when he felt the kiss. Then he laughed. "Shut up, weirdo!!"

Jake chuckled at Johnnie's reaction, amused by his laughter. "Aww."
Johnnie lifts his head. He rolled his eyes. "Do you want your shirt back?" He asked.

Jake pretended to think for a moment, a smirk on his face. "Hmm... no, I think I like seeing you in it. It looks better on you than it does on me."

"What? No! It's bigger on me!" Johnnie responded, laughing. "It suits you better."

Jake chuckled again, enjoying their playful banter. "Oh, come on. You look so cute in my clothes. It's like you're mine." He teased, gently squeezing Johnnie's side.

"What?!" Johnnie laughed harder. "You're being weird, dude! WEIRD!" He got up in Jake's face, giggling.

Jake grinned, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "What can I say? I like to claim what's mine." He said, grabbing Johnnie by the waist and pulling him onto his lap.

Johnnie's mouth dropped as he is seated on Jake's lap. "OKAYYY?!!! is this a prank!" He tilts his head back, laughing as he couldn't help but feel flustered about the situation with his best friend.

Jake chuckled, his hands resting on Johnnie's hips. "No prank, I promise. I just wanted you to sit on my lap. Is that so wrong?" He said, his voice teasing but also filled with affection.

Johnnie blushed. "No???? But it's a bit weird...but i uh, don't care?" He laughed a bit, too flustered.

Jake smirked, enjoying the sight of Johnnie blushing and flustered. "You don't care? So you like sitting on my lap, huh?" He teased, gently rubbing his thumbs against Johnnie's hips.

"Oh my fuck.." Johnnie covers his face. "Jakeeee-" He whined into his hands, clearly embarrassed with the situation.

Jake chuckled at Johnnie's reaction, finding his embarrassment adorable, pulling Johnnie closer against him.