☆Ghost Pt2☆

[ Jake pays another visit. 🖤 ]

cw: afterlife, paranormal, mental illness.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Johnnie hasn't seen Jake's spirit. Ever since Jake's passing, Johnnie has been spiraling into more and more depression. He couldn't get over it, he misses Jake so much.

Johnnie tosses and turns in his bed, still trying to get some sleep, but he couldn't stop thinking about Jake. He sighs and gets up, walking to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

He remembers the kiss he shared with Jake's ghost, how their lips were warm in togetherness.

Jake's visit was 7 months ago.

Jake's death was 10 months ago now at this point, nearly a year.

Johnnie sits down on the couch, holding the glass of water in his hand. He stares blankly at the wall, lost in thought.

He misses Jake so much that it hurts. He thinks about all the times they spent together, all the memories they made. He feels like a part of him is missing without Jake.

Then he gets a flashback of the accident once again. How it all went down.

The party, How Jake reassured Johnnie that he could drive them back, and this is the only time he would do this drunk.

The screams of Jake and the tires screeching, the glass shards stabbing the punk's chest as his body was slumped over the airbag. The unnerving sound of the car blaring its horn.

Johnnie thankfully survived this drunk accident.. but obviously, Jake, didn't make it...

Johnnie's hands start to shake as he remembers the accident. He takes a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. But the memories keep flooding back, and he can't escape them.

He can still hear the screams and the sound of the car horn. He can still feel the pain and the fear that he felt that night. It was all too much.

Suddenly inside of the kitchen, something mysteriously fell off the shelf. It made a thud sound. It was Jake, but he was not visible yet, he didn't have enough energy for that quite.

Johnnie jumped at the sudden noise, his heart racing. He quickly got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen, looking around to see what had fallen.

"What was that?" he whispered to himself.

It was a small package that fell off and onto the floor. It was a order Johnnie made on Amazon. He didn't care about that though, he cared about how it fell by itself.

Johnnie picked up the package and set it on the counter, still looking around the kitchen. He felt like something was off, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"Weird," he muttered to himself. "I could've sworn I heard something else."

Suddenly an alcohol bottle on the table fell and it made a loud crash! Shatters of glass on the ground,

"..Oops." Jake whispered, and Johnnie heard the ghostly voice.

Johnnie's eyes widened as he heard the voice. He knew that voice. It was Jake's voice. He looked around frantically, trying to find the source of the voice.

"Jake? Is that you?" he called out, his heart pounding in his chest.

Jake felt relieved that he got Johnnie's attention. His ghostly form appeared, he used most of his energy to make his presence known.

Johnnie gasped as he saw Jake's ghostly form appear. He couldn't believe his eyes. It had been so long since he had seen Jake's spirit.

"Jake... Is it really you?" he whispered, his voice trembling.