☆Ghost☆

[ Johnnie is being haunted by Jake's ghost. ]

cw: afterlife, paranormal, g0re
--------------------

Johnnie swore everything was gonna be alright. But he couldn't shake the feeling, he couldn't believe his best friend,

- Jake Webber is dead.

He died from a drunken car crash after a party. Johnnie is just getting flashbacks, the tires screeching, Jake's scream and then the unnerving silence. He survived, but Jake.. didn't make it.

This was three months ago.

He tried to keep his mind off of it, but it was just too hard. He would sometimes hear Jake's voice, he would sometimes see his face in the crowd, and sometimes he would even hear his laugh.

It was just too hard for him to deal with, he just wanted to be able to go back to normal, but he couldn't. It was like Jake was haunting him, he couldn't escape him, no matter how hard he tried.

But Johnnie didn't realize, that he was being haunted. The room had an uncomfortable feeling to it.

Johnnie tried to ignore it, he thought it was just his imagination. But the feeling just got stronger and stronger, it was almost like something was in the room with him.

Suddenly, the door made a breif knock to it, as it slowly began to creak on it's own. Johnnie was in shock, he hated ghost things, but never saw this shit in real life. Only on horror films.

Johnnie froze, he was completely paralyzed with fear. He didn't know what to do, he was scared out of his mind. The door continued to creak, it was like it was being pushed open by an invisible force.

The door mysteriously opened, no one was there. Then it suddenly slammed shut, which caused one of Johnnie's paintings to fall off the wall.

Johnnie jumped in surprise,"Holy fuck!" his heart was pounding in his chest. He was so scared, he didn't know what was happening.

He quickly got up and walked over to the painting, he picked it up and put it back on the wall. But he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched.

But no sounds came after that, and Johnnie decided to just call it a night.

Johnnie got into bed and tried to fall asleep, but he couldn't stop thinking about the knock on the door and the painting falling.

He kept tossing and turning, unable to get comfortable. He was scared and paranoid, he just wanted the night to be over.

He fell asleep for only a moment.

But then...

Johnnie woke up in the middle of the night again, feeling even more uneasy than before. He looked around the room, trying to see if anything was out of place. But everything seemed normal.

Then he went back to bed, like normal.

Jake's ghost was laying next to Johnnie on the bed. But Johnnie has no idea since his back was facing Jake.

Johnnie was lying on his side, facing away from Jake's ghost. He didn't notice anything unusual, he just thought it was a normal night. But little did he know, Jake's ghost was right next to him, watching him sleep.

"Johnnie," Jake whispered softly. His touch was cold as he brushed his hand onto the emo's tatted forearm.

Johnnie shivered at the touch, feeling a cold sensation on his arm. He slowly opened his eyes and looked over his shoulder, thinking it was just a dream. But when he saw Jake's ghost, he froze in shock.