☆Johnnie Is Missing Pt2☆

Request; Hundxi23

[ Johnnie leaves the hospital, and is still going through PTSD from what happened. ]

TW: PTSD, mental illness, panic, anxiety, paranoia, BRY4N ST4RS discussed.

---------------------------------------------------------

Johnnie is currently being driven home from the hospital by Jake. He looked visibly tired, and his hands continued to shake.

Jake glanced over at Johnnie as he drove, his eyes full of concern. "Are you alright, Johnnie? You look exhausted.." he said, his grip on the steering wheel tightening slightly.

"Yeah, just.. tired." Johnnie replied, looking out the car window. "From you know, the whole....thing." He muttered.

Jake nodded, understanding the weight of the situation. "I know.." he said softly, reaching over to place a hand on Johnnie's thigh. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.. but I'm here for you, okay?"

"Mhm," Johnnie hummed as he kept his gaze outside as the house pulled into view.

Jake parked the car in the driveway.He looked over at Johnnie, his expression gentle. "Do you want to go inside and rest?" he asked, his hand still resting on Johnnie's thigh.

"Yeah.." Johnnie replied, getting out of the car and walking towards the front door. He kept looking over his shoulder.

Jake followed closely behind, noticing Johnnie's constant glances. "Are you sure you're alright?" he asked again, a hint of worry in his voice. He unlocked the front door and held it open for Johnnie.

"Mhm," Johnnie nodded walking inside. He sits down on the couch, he was constantly fidgeting and looking around the room. Occasionally he would get up and look out the window.

Jake watched as Johnnie continued to fidget and look around anxiously. He could tell that something was bothering him.

"Hey," he said gently, sitting down next to him on the couch. "You're.. fidgeting and looking around like something's going to happen.."

Johnnie got up, he locked the door. Then he went upstairs. He kept pacing around and such.

Jake followed Johnnie upstairs, watching him pace back and forth. He was growing more concerned with each passing moment. "Johnnie, please talk to me.." he said, standing in the doorway of the bedroom. "You're worrying me.."

"I'm okay babe," Johnnie tried to reassure Jake. He kissed his cheek as he went over to the window, looking out of it.

Jake raised an eyebrow, clearly not convinced. "You're not okay, Johnnie. You're acting really jumpy and anxious.. and you keep looking out the window like something's going to happen." He walked over to Johnnie and gently placed a hand on his shoulder.

A few weeks go passed, and Johnnie was showing more and more signs of PTSD from the traumatic event that happened to him from Bryan Stars.

Jake noticed the changes in Johnnie's behavior over the past few weeks. He was more withdrawn, had trouble sleeping, and would often have panic attacks. Jake tried his best to support him, but he knew that Johnnie was struggling.

One night, as they lay in bed together, Jake gently spoke up. "Johnnie, I'm worried about you.. I can tell that you're still dealing with what happened.."

Johnnie snuggled himself closer for a moment. Before he sits up and glanced out the window again.

Jake sat up as well, wrapping his arms around Johnnie from behind. "You know, you can talk to me about it.." he said softly, resting his chin on Johnnie's shoulder. "I'm here for you, no matter what.."