Chapter 488 Power And Commotion

The sound of rubble scattered from the buildings and the collisions of rocks resonated continuously in the sky. Over 100,000 wizards looked up and were deeply astonished. They couldn't fathom the sudden appearance of the giant, with Evan and Hermione seated upon it.

Shock!

Extreme shock!

Apart from this, there were no other words that could describe the scene at hand. They simply could not believe that this was truly the power of a young wizard.

To turn the falling debris from a building into a stone giant only required a simple Transformation.

In the first lesson, all the wizards had learned it, as it was the foundation for many other advanced techniques.

But no one could use it like Evan. It was utterly unimaginable.

The immense magic involved had surpassed what common folk could grasp. No one could do this except Evan, who possessed the Philosopher's Stone.

Although the image of the giant was unrealistic and lacked exquisite and intricate decorations on its body. It was simply made of stacked simple stones.

This level of deformity would never receive high marks in the classroom.

But through this rudimentary style, everyone could feel the power that moved it.

This extremely powerful force made people bend; almost worshipping what was the most direct manifestation of Evan's will.

At this moment, Evan was no longer just a 13-year-old wizard.

In the minds of many, he was already a powerful wizard who could stand on par with Dumbledore and Voldemort.

Under the impact of witnessing this purest form of power, no one dared to violate his will.

"My goodness, what do I see?" murmured an incredulous elderly wizard.

His legs were trembling, and the next second, he was actually lying on the ground, muttering something under his breath.

Wizards like him were not in the minority. Faced with powerful forces, submission was the wisest choice for many.

"Is this still human?" was the question on everyone's mind.

"What is the name of that young wizard?" asked another man.

"It's Evan Mason, he's from Hogwarts!"

Evan did not anticipate that he would be on the front page of all national magic newspapers tomorrow morning.

The Quidditch World Cup final, which was supposed to dominate all the headlines, was relegated to a nondescript corner.

No one cared which team won the match, and no one cared who caught the Golden Snitch.

Much of the space was dedicated to the epic battle between Evan and Caresius, as well as the powerful magic displayed.

The existence of the Philosopher's Stone was an absolute secret, and the analysis of this matter by the major media outlets was highly varied.

Whatever the explanation, all possible theories and legends had been exhausted.

As for the rest of the pages, they dealt with Evan's life, his various performances at Hogwarts, and the like.

In summary, Evan was in the spotlight.

Due to his performance tonight, the magical world, which had been tranquil for a long time, was now boiling.

Overnight, Evan became a celebrity known to all wizards, just like Dumbledore, Sirius, and Harry.

All major media outlets wanted to interview him, and the owl post was nearly filling his place.