Chapter 64

AN: Here's a new update.

Playing Limbus Company for me is a very interesting experience. It has a generous Gacha, shitty tutorial but I love the story. There were several WTF and Dark moments, and there were heart-wrenching moments, but I think I'm in love with the stories.

Limbus Company has interested me because The Sinners is based on literary characters, and the Protagonist was Dante from Divine Comedy...

And this game made me read their literary counterparts... I have read almost everything but NOPE...  I'm not touching and delving into the Dream of the Red Chamber...

Maybe next year? Reading Don Quixote and Moby Dick has almost taken me out.

Now, I can't get out of this game. Thankfully, the Gacha is more forgiving than FGO.

Compared to that Hell, I'm in Paradise right now.

Anyway, I finished reading Moriarty's The Patriot Remains manga, and I'm patiently waiting for Part 2.

Ughhh. Considering that there were a lot of non-Sherlock Holmes characters in Part 1... Guys, what do you think are the chances of Arsene Lupin being there? We already have Billy the Kid, a James Bond character, and a name mention of Jason Voorhees in The Remains...

The last part of Part 1 was having an involvement of the country of France...

So maybe part 2 would have the Gentleman Thief.

I can't wait to laugh myself if Arsene Lupin appeared and he was turned into a villain.

Chapter 64: East End Encounter

     From Oxford to the West End of London, Soho. Francis has gotten used to Raoul traveling alone and disguised as a commoner helping at Louise's clinic and entertaining the patients with his stories or lectures. Most of the time, Francis was there to accompany him. But there are times that Raoul is alone in his travels to London.

This is one of those times. However, instead of traveling to the West End of London to Soho, where Louise's clinic is located, Raoul didn't intend to go there at all.

He has spent the minimum time amount of visits that he was allowed every week at the clinic as per their agreement. 3 times visits to the clinic while Louise reluctantly agreed. Even Raoul was itching for a visit; he knew that he must honor their agreement. Raoul promises to himself that he must always keep his promises and the deals that he made.

He would be different from the Original Lupin and his father who broke his promise to his mother.

With nothing to do at the West End of London and it wasn't his scheduled visit at the Orphanage in Oxford, Raoul decided to go to a place that Louise forbade him and didn't dare to entertain his thought.

The East End of London.

A place riddled with poverty, illness, and crimes.

Raoul was always interested in going there but it became more prominent when Fred sometimes mentioned to him that he would visit the East End frequently.

If his guess isn't wrong, Fred must be there to do various specific tasks for the Moriarty Brothers. In regards to the Moriarty Brothers, Raoul was certain that Mr William James Moriarty is the Moriarty. The Napoleon of Crime Himself. A math professor... Those qualities that he has are very close to the description of Moriarty in Arthur Conan Doyle's works.

But even Raoul was able to conclude that he was Moriarty. It doesn't mean that the 2 Moriarty Brothers aren't involved. Seeing their amiable interactions during the party, there was a high chance that they were helping each other. And their underlings Moran and Fred were involved in their shady dealings.