Chapter Eighteen

Chapter 18:

The next few days passed without any problems. The team was looking good, Alex and Tobin haven't been late to anything, and Kelley and Hope finally told the coaches about their relationship. It was now Saturday evening and of course the team wanted to go to a club since tomorrow was their off day.

"Come on, Tobs. It will be fun." Kelley pleaded.

"No, Kels. You know I don't like clubs, I don't even like drinking."

"But Alex will be there and you like Alex." Kelley argued. "Plus you have to make sure no guys try to hit on her or try to-."

"Okay I'm in." Tobin cut her off. "Speaking of Alex, where is she?"

"Oh she's changing in my room so I could convince you to go."

"Well tell her she can come back into our room but first I gotta change." Tobin said shoving Kelley out the door.

Tobin quickly threw on some skinny jeans and a red v-neck with high top converses.

"Tobin, open the door. I forgot my key." Alex said knocking.

Tobin shook her head laughing but still went and opened the door. "Come on, Lex. Even I remem-" Tobin stopped mid sentence when she saw her girlfriend.

Alex was in a black, short dress that flared out a little at the waist and stopped at mid thigh. It had lace straps, a sweetheart neckline, and lace embroidery on the bottom.

"What?" Alex asked laughing while trying to walk past her.

Tobin let Alex pass a little bit but then she shut the door and grabbed her wrists pinning her against the nearest wall.

"Tobin, what are you doing?" Alex's breathing was getting faster as Tobin held her wrists above her head.

She didn't answer instead she slammed their lips together which made Alex moan at the sudden contact. Tongues were fighting and lips were being bit. Alex wanted, needed, more contact but Tobin held her wrists firm above her so she did the only thing that she knew would distract Tobin enough to get her wrists free. She slid her leg in between Tobin's and pushed up until Tobin's center was getting the pressure she ached for.

"God damn Lex." Tobin moaned breaking the kiss which allowed Alex to break her wrists free of her grasp.

Her hands instantly shot to Tobin's waist, pushing her towards the bed.

"Who knew getting you turned on would get me out of going to a club." Tobin smirked as her back of the knees made contact with the bed.

Alex just smirked back and shoved her backwards. "Who said we were finishing this?"

Tobin was confused as Alex started walking to the door. "Wait where are you going?"

"To the club of course." Alex flipped her hair and opened the door. "You coming?"

Tobin groaned and got off the bed.

"Good choice." Alex smiled and grabbed her girlfriend's hand.

The team arrived at the club which was already packed with people but somehow managed to get a table in the corner for them. A lot of the girls went straight to the dance floor, Alex being one of them. Tobin sat back with most of the veterans who were also dragged out by other teammates.

"I think we're whipped." Hope said placing a hand on Tobin's shoulder.

"Why would you say that?"

"We both hate clubs but here we are in a club because of them."

Tobin laughed. "I think you're right."