Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter 32:

"What why?" Tobin asked as she approached her angry girlfriend.

Alex rolled her eyes. "You know why."

"Me and Hope made up. We both took back what we said. It's over with, I promise." Tobin said sitting next to her and saw her relax a little.

"And Jill? What did she say?" Alex questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"She wasn't happy and told us that we either had to figure this out or we were kicked off the team."

"TOBIN POWELL HEATH!" She shouted out. "You almost got kicked off the team?!"

"She said that was a last resort but we solved it. Babe, please don't be mad. Me and Hope are fine now, I can call her in here if you don't believe me."

Alex sighed. "No I believe you. But you should know better than to say anything about Kelley and Hope's relationship like you could have hurt Kelley in the process."

Tobin grabbed Alex's hand cautiously. "I know I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

"You better not."

"I won't. I love you." Tobin said bringing Alex's hand to her lips, placing a light kiss on it.

She smiled as she felt Tobin's lips make her skin heat up at the touch. "I love you, too."

"Do you think Kelley is as mad as you were?" Tobin asked pulling Alex on to her lap.

Alex turned to face Tobin, basically straddling her now. "I doubt it. I think I'm a lot harder on you than she is on Hope. Now..." she said running a finger down Tobin's chest, "let's stop talking about Kelley and kiss me."

"Hmm I like that idea." Tobin smiled before leaning in.

"I'm sorry." Hope blurted out when Kelley said she was mad.

Kelley was taken back by Hope's response. "You don't even know why I'm mad and you're already apologizing?"

"Well I'm guessing you're mad because me and Tobin got into a fight."

"Yes you are correct. That was uncalled for, Hope. They are my best friends and this isn't easy on them either. We need to be there for them, not yelling at them because some stupid reporters have nothing else to do with their lives."

"Me and Tobin already made up and talked to Jill. It's in the past now, I promise Kels." Hope said gently while crossing across the room and sitting next to Kelley.

"It's over with? No more arguing about their relationship or ours?"

"Yes all over with." Hope smiled, carefully caressing Kelley's cheek.

She sighed at Hope's touch and couldn't help but lean into her girlfriend's side.

"I love you, you know that right?" Kelley asked quietly.

"I know and I love you back." Hope answered, tilting Kelley's face up and leaving a light kiss on her lips.

"Let's go to dinner before you," Kelley emphasized while pointing at Hope's chest, "get any ideas."

The comment made Hope laugh but she agreed and headed down to dinner.

"Someone get the boxing gloves, Hope and Tobin might go at it again." Syd joked which earned her glares from both of them.

"We made up. So no more fighting." Tobin said shrugging.

"Oi but the real question is did you fight with the girlfriends?" Pinoe added in.