Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter 27:

The girls got off the plane, did some interviews, then went to the hotel.

"Okay, ladies. Meeting in ten in the conference room. You will find out roommates during that time also so chop chop!" Dawn said.

They made their way to the room and their room assignments were already up on the screen.

ROOMMATES FOR VANCOUVER

ALYSSA AND WHITNEY
MOE AND KLING
PINOE AND ABBY
BOXY AND CARLI
BECKY AND LORI
AROD AND CHENEY
HAO AND SYD
CHRISTIE
HOPE AND KELLEY
JJ AND CHRISTEN
ALI AND ASHLYN
TOBIN AND ALEX

"What?" Half the team said at the same time.

"Awe yes, you guys have noticed the rooming situation. I'm doing a test. Usually we do roommates based on who we think need to bond better and have a better connection but this time we decided to put couples and best friends together. Do not make us coaches regret this decision." Jill warned and the team nodded. "Good, now onto the Nigeria game..."

After the meeting, everyone headed to their respected rooms.

"Do you think Jill was smart rooming all us couples?" Tobin asked, putting her stuff down. "Like obviously, we proved in Winnipeg that we can handle it but what about the others?"

"I think JJ and Press will be fine. They both understand rules pretty well. Ash and Ali are screwed, they are like rabbits I swear. And then Hope and Kelley might be a little sketchy. Like Kelley may want to break some rules and she can easily convince Hope on some things." Alex replied, unpacking.

"I can't believe Jill is letting us room together again!" Ashlyn grinned, throwing her stuff onto her bed. 

"Yeah I know. Let's not blow it this time because I miss sleeping with you." Ali pouted.

Ashlyn wrapped her arms around her waist and gave her a peck on the lips. "I'll behave, I promise. I will make sure we don't break any team rules."

Christen opened her and Julie's door. "I'm so happy that Jill trusts us to room together!"

"Same, let's not be like Ali and Ash and blow it though." Julie sighed.

"We won't. We are a lot smarter, babe." She said turning on the lights.

"Oh yeah definitely." Julie smirked before pulling Christen into her. "We are going to sleep in the same bed together, right?"

"Of course, we did that before we started dating so I definitely want to do it now because I can do this also." Christen smiled while leaning in to kiss her new girlfriend.

"Home sweet home." Kelley joked, jumping onto her bed.

Hope shook her head. "I still can't believe Jill is letting us do this."

"It's great though, babe, because I can finally reward you for all those great saves against Sweden." She smirked before grabbing Hope's waistband, pulling her down onto the bed.

"Oh I finally get my prize from that bet?" Hope said raising an eyebrow and crawling on top of Kelley. "Well then I think we both have too many clothes on."

"Completely agree but first..." Kelley started before flipping their positions. "It's my turn to reward you."

"Yo, Lex! We should go to lunch with all the couples! You know like a quadruple date." Tobin yelled while Alex was doing her makeup in the bathroom.

"Yeah that sounds good to me! Go ahead and text them!" Alex replied.

Yo wanna go to lunch with me and Lex? -Tobin