Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter 33:

It was three days before the Columbia game and the team was excited to start the knockout rounds.

"Yo, Abby! Don't try to get punched in the face this time!" Pinoe yelled across the breakfast room.

Abby laughed. "Won't try!"

"I still can't believe no referee saw that like it was so obvious." Carli pointed out.

"It's over with so I better not see any of you purposely trying to injure one of their players when we play them." Christie said seriously.

"Yes Cap." The team answered going back to their breakfast.

"Alex, walk with me." Kelley said standing up and glancing at both of them.

She was confused but stood up. "Uh sure."

Tobin looked at her girlfriend but only got small smile in return before she left.

"Should I be scared?" Tobin asked.

Hope looked at her. "Yes."

The pair made it into the lobby before Kelley stopped.

"I got a plan." She said with a smirk.

"What is it?" Alex asked suspiciously.

"Well okay, I think you should tease Tobin."

"What?" She questioned.

"You know like be a complete tease these next few days, make her super sexually frustrated."

Alex was still confused. "And why would I do this?"

"Cause after we beat Columbia, I think you could get the best sex of your life and if I remember correctly, just a few days ago you were complaining about how Tobin won't put out lately." Kelley smirked.

"You're so weird." Alex mumbled.

"Come on. It will be fun!"

Alex groaned. "Last time you said that me and Tobin got into a huge fight...but this does sound kinda fun so I'm in."

"Yes! Okay Plan sexually frustrated is in motion!"

"Don't call it that." Alex cringed.

Kelley laughed. "Fine lets just go to training."

Alex was kinda giddy for this plan of Kelley's cause Tobin isn't one to get sexually frustrated easily so she was excited to see what she could do to her. Once she got back to her room, she saw Tobin was already in there so she decided to begin.

"Hey Tobs." She said walking in.

"Hey Lex. What did Kelley want?"

"Oh she was just seeing if we would want to all go on a date later this week. Nothing big." Alex said lying through her teeth.

Tobin just nodded and started flipping through the channels again. Alex knew what she wanted to do so she walked in front of the TV and pulled out her training gear. Staying faced towards the TV, Alex slowly pulled down her shorts, purposely bending over a little bit, leaving her in her lacy Victoria Secret underwear. She stepped out of her shorts and then lifted her shirt off, unclipping her bra in one motion while staying turned away from Tobin.

Tobin watched her girlfriend basically strip in front of her and she could have sworn that she tasted blood coming from her lip because she was biting on it so hard. It took all of her willpower to not jump off the bed and take Alex right there before training.

Alex's voice broke her thought.

"Hey, babe. Have you seen my blue Nike sports bra?" She asked innocently.