Chapter Fifty-Seven

Chapter 57:

Since Alex and Tobin both had about another week until they had to get back into training and the stuff for their house wasn't arriving until the weekend, the couple decided go stay with the Morgan's for a few days.

"Heath or Morgan?" Alex blurted out in the car.

Tobin, who was driving, quickly looked at her before focusing her attention back on the road.

"What?"

"Our last names. Who's are we going to use?" She asked playing with Tobin's hand that was on the console.

"Alex Heath? Tobin Morgan?" Tobin began saying aloud the different combinations, "Alex Heath-Morgan?"

"Ew no!" Alex said laughing, "That sounds like some type of beer."

Tobin brought Alex's hand up to her lips, placing a small kiss on the top, "Okay no Heath-Morgan. How bout Morgan-Heath?"

Alex just shook her head, "Let's do Heath. Just Heath."

It was Tobin's turn to shake her head, "Why just my last name? I would love to be a Morgan."

"Because...I want my last name to resemble the person I fell in love with, without you I probably would have stopped loving soccer and stopped believing in love in general. I want your last name, no if, ands, or buts about it."

"Okay then we have agreed. Our last name will be Morgan-Heath." She smirked giving a quick glance at Alex, "because I want your last name for basically the same reason. So we will compromise."

Alex gave a small smile before agreeing, "Okay so last name done. How bout a location?"

"Whatever you want, babe." Tobin laughed, drumming the steering wheel along with the music.

"No I want you to-you're getting a call."

"Answer it please."

Alex stuck her tongue out before picking up Tobin's phone, "Hello."

"Yes, hello Tobin. This is the GM from PSG, we just got the confirmation for your trade her at the end of this season. So we need you to confirm that you still want to be traded here by the end of July. Thank you and hope to speak to you soon."

With that the phone went dead on the other line.

Tobin could see Alex's mood change, "Who was that, babe?"

"You asked to be traded to PSG at the end of this season?" Alex asked with a hint of anger in her voice.

Now Tobin cursed at herself for letting Alex pick up her phone, "It's not what you think I swear."

"How is it now what I think?! We are getting married plus preparing for the Olympics yet you want to get traded to Paris in September!"

Tobin sighed knowing Alex wasn't going to listen to her, "Look we are almost to your parents house and once we get there, may I explain the whole situation to you?"

Alex just crossed her arms and stared out the window, not in the mood to carry on the conversation.

They pulled up to the driveway and Alex immediately got out of the car, walking to the front door.

Slamming the steering wheel with her fist, Tobin was furious not with Alex but herself for not telling Alex in the first place.

Eventually, after Alex was already in the house, Tobin got out and went through the front door.

"Good to see you Tobin." Pam Morgan said greeting her with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Tobin gave her a fake smile, "You too, Pam. Did Alex already go up to her room?"