Chapter Thirty-Five

Chapter 35:

Moe walked up the front desk to get a room key first.

"Hello. I left my room key in my room so can I get a new one?" She asked politely.

"Last name and room number." The receptionist said.

"Press. 516."

"Identification?"

"Um it's in my room." Moe answered nervously.

"No problem. Just tell me your security password that you set for incidents like this and I'll be able to give you a new key."

Moe's eyes went wide.

"Why does everyone else able to get each other room keys so easily?" She thought to herself. 

"Mrs. Press. Your password please."

Quickly, Moe pulled out her phone trying to cover up her mistake.

"Oh my roommate just texted me that she is in our room. Never mind." She smiled before stalking off to the elevators.

"Hm I guess I never have to tell them that I knocked..." Morgan thought as she got into the elevator and pressed the fifth level.

She walked down the hall, sighing at the fact that room 516 was towards the end.

By now, Christen had her hands in Julie's shorts and was digging her nails into her thighs.

"God damnit." Julie moaned out.

Taking her time, Christen began pulling down the nylon material and had to hold back a moan once she saw Julie only had a thong on.

Once the shorts were off completely, Christen stared at the girl under her in amazement.

"Fuck..." She mumbled out at the sight of Julie in only her undergarments.

"I think you're in too many clothes, Press." Julie smirked, moving her under the waistband of Christen's training shorts.

"I think you could solve that problem." She smirked back.

Julie bit her lower lip and pushed the material down her hips. Once the shorts hit her knees, she quickly shimmied the rest of the way out of them.

"Holy fuck." Julie let slip out as Christen sat up on her hips.

"You are-" she started but Christen slowly rolled her hips, applying pressure where Julie needed her most. "Fuck."

"Yo, Press, JJ! It's dinner time!" Moe yelled through the door, knocking loudly.

"Shit!" The couple yelped out, scurrying to find their clothes.

"Sorry we...fell asleep. Give us a minute!" Christen yelled back, sliding her shorts back on while tossing Julie her shirt.

After some more scrambling for clothes, they were completely dressed again and opened the door to awaiting Morgan.

"Sorry. We were just watching a movie and fell asleep." JJ said with a small smile, hoping Morgan doesn't see the desire and passion still in her eyes.

"No big deal. The team just didn't want you guys to get in trouble so let's go." She smiled back and started walking down the hall.

"I present to you JJ and Press." Morgan said proudly as they reached the table. "Now I'll take my money."

All them shrugged and handed over their bets.

"Wait. Why is Moe getting paid for this?" JJ asked.