Chapter Sixty-Eight

Chapter 68:

The next days passed by at what seemed like super sonic speed. Before anyone knew it was the day before Ali and Ashlyn's wedding and everyone had to catch their flights.

****

"Kelley hurry up! Our flight leaves in two hours and we haven't even left the house yet." Hope called from the front doorway.

"I'm coming. I'm coming." Kelley replied, banging her suitcase down the flight of stairs, "Okay I'm ready."

Hope playfully rolled her eyes, "Finally and you're lucky that Laura is letting me skip training for two days to go to this wedding."

"Well you don't need training when you're already the best keeper in the world." Kelley smirked, giving her butt a small tap as she walked through the door which made Hope smile because she loved hearing her girlfriend praise her.

"I thought we were in a hurry, babe?" Kelley tempted from the car as Hope has yet to move from the doorway.

Jogging to the car, Hope opened the door for Kelley, "We are, now get in."

****

"Kona is at Sincy's, right?" Tobin asked as she put their last suitcase in the trunk.

Alex appeared behind her and slammed the trunk shut, "Yes I dropped him off this morning. Did you ever call Kelley and ask what hotel they were staying at?"

"Yeah we are staying at the some one and I think Lauren and Jrue are too." She replied walking back into the house to turn off all the lights.

Following close behind, Alex took hold of Tobin's hand, interlacing their fingers pulling her to a stop.

Tobin turned to see why Alex stopped her, "Yeah, Lex?"

"I don't know it's just weird to think that in two months people are going to be flying to California for our wedding." She answered quietly.

"Regretting it?" Tobin joked but Alex didn't hear the sarcasm.

"What? No not at all, Tobs! I love you so much and can't wait to marry you."

"I know, babe. I was just joking," Tobin flashed her million dollar smile at her and placed a small kiss on her lips, "I can't wait to marry you either. Now let's go watch two of our best friends finally get married."

****

"Julie, we have to get up. Our flight is soon." Christen mumbled into her chest as the couple laid in bed together.

"We live close to the airport, we have time," Julie mumbled back, pulling Christen tighter against her.

"Nope," Christen said pulling back and getting out of bed which cause Julie to let out an audible groan, "we do not live that close to the airport and it's Chicago, the traffic is horrible by the airport so get up."

"Hmm bossy, I love it," Julie smirked propping herself up on one elbow just to get a pillow thrown at her, "and violent. Okay I'm getting up."

Christen just laughed at her and started bringing their bags towards the front door.

"But you're driving!" Julie called out to her.

"Fine." She replied walking back into the room, "but you're paying for dinner tonight then."

Laughing, Julie got out of bed and wrapped her arms around Christen's waist, "Deal just because I love you."

"Mhm hmm you better." She smirked giving Julie a quick peck on the lips.