Chapter 13

"Have you found anything on your birth father?" Killian asked Emma, as he sat on a chair in her room, the day after their reconciliation.

"Nop, nothing. Plus, I've been too busy with that damn math homework, and answering Anna's and Belle's questions about what happened with you at the beach the other day... so yeah." she answered.

"Not even a name, like your mother? And if you need help with that homework, I'm here." he replied.

"No name. I have no idea who he his, and I could use the help." she replied as she looked up from her book and Killian smiled before he got up and say next to her on the bed to help her with the equations.

Emma was simply passing time with Killian and she realised that she did miss him during the last week. He did know how to make her laugh and she always felt confortable around him. Half through her math homework, she turned to face him and said : "Thanks for not giving up on me."

"No problem, Swan." he grinned and she did the same.

Later on the same night, they were both sitting on the side of the window and Emma was looking at the stars, still wondering about her parents.

"I wonder where my biological dad is. He's probably not with Mary Margaret." she said. "What if I got to meet them someday? They abandonned me, would they still be happy to see me?"

"Emma, you're their daughter, of course they would be." he replied.

"Yeah, well, what if I was just a mistake. They probably gave me uo because I was not supposed to happen." she said.

"Or they gave you away, thinking they were doing the right thing. Maybe they could not take care of you and they wanted to give you your best chance." Killian added, trying to cheer her up a little. He brought his hand to her shoulder and looked at the stars just like her. "Look up to the stars, Swan. Your parents are looking at the same bright lights as you. They are out there, waiting for you."

Emma always had her head up to the sky, but he gave her a meaning. She turned to him and smiled.

"You're amazing, you know that?" she said.

"Of course I am. I'm also handsome." he joked and she laughed.

"You are." she said, giggling.

*  *  *

"So, everything's fine with Killian?" Belle asked as the three girls sat at a table in the cafeteria.

"Totally. It was just some misunderstanding I guess. I was mad at him for no reason, but I mean... everything is good now." Emma shrugged as she took a sip of her juice. She watched her two friends exchange a look. "What?" she asked, putting the juice bottle down.

"Nothing." they both said at the same time.

"You're acting weird." she added.

"No, we're not." Belle said. She looked over at the table where Killian was sitting, to see him glaring at Emma. The blonde looked at him and then at her friends.

"He is my friend. You know, F-R-I-E-N-D." Emma declared.

"Sure, he is." Anna added.

___

Short, but sweet :3

I JUST WANT THEM TO FREAKING KISS BUT I LIKE THEM AS FRIENDS AND I HAD THIS PLAN FOR THE STORY.
This is really strange, fangirling on your own story :')
Comment xx

• believe__inmagic •