Chapter 15

She looked up to the guy. Of course he did not apologize, he simply laughed, followed by everyone else in the cafeteria, especially Michelle standing right next to him.

If Emma had learned one thing in all of those different homes she had been to, is not to show your emotions. At this moment, she could not cry or be embarrased, or else her social life would be over.

She looked at the guy, furious and walked away without saying a word. She was bruning from the inside, she wanted to hit something.

Why?

She would not even cry. Crying would not help.

She got to her locker and opened it when someone called for her.

"Swan!" Killian yelled across the hallway. She ignored him. She took her bag and slammed her locker to close it. She was about to walk away when he grabbed her arm.

"Emma, are you alright?" he asked. She pulled him back and took a few steps. "What are you doing?"

"Going back to the place I'm supposed to call home." she snapped.

"Emma..."

"Anyways I'll get suspended for stealing a bracelet so what do I care? I'll probably run away from here in a few days, like I always do, so why should I bother about being at school? I get it, no one loves me! I'm better alone." she said and walked away before he could add anything. He just watched her leave the building.

How can she not see that people care about her? That I care about her?

One of his friends showed up. He tapped his shoulder.

"Look, I know she's your friend, but you have to admit that was funny." he said.

"Shut up!" Killian said and looked at him, furious.

"C'mon bro." he said.

"No, can't you just stop judging people without knowing them? You have no idea what this girl has been through, so no, it wasn't funny. You just shut up!" Killian walked away as well.

* * *

"Emma? Are you here?" the blonde heard through her heavy breathing, while fighting back tears. "Sweetie?" Rose said as she knocked on the door.

Emma was looking at the bag she had put on her bed. Normally, at the smallest of mistakes she would just run, but it's like she couldn't this time. Something was holding her back.

The door opened and Rose saw Emma staring at the bag.

"The school called..." Rose started saying as she sat next to her foster daughter. "Your principal told me the situation with the bracelet and told me you missed the afternoon after that." she said.

"I bumbed into someone and had soup all over me, I came back home. I just didn't have the energy to fight it." Emma declared and sighted. She was still looking at the bag, which Rose took and put on the floor.

"Listen, Emma, you are not leaving. We love you, and I believe you didn't steal that bracelet and I understand that the other kids might be hard on you. But we are here for you and we want you here with us." Rose spoke calmly and tears appeared in Emma's eyes.

"I-I'm so sorry..." Emma muttered and her foster mom took her into a hug as she kept crying. They stayed like that for a little while, and when Emma pulled back, she said : "Thank you, mom."

Rose was a bit shocked but she smilef and pulled her into a hug again as Emma laughed a little.

_____

Short but yeaaah :p
So, this story will probably have two parts, this one where Emma's 16 and another one where she's like 28? :p Do you guys think it's a good idea?

I've posted a new fic called 'Angel' if you want to check it out xx

• believe__inmagic •