Chapter 52

Emma came home from work a little late. Killian still had to rest and stay at home, so Emma had a ton of paperwork to fill all by herself.

She opened the door and took off her red jacket as she looked in the living room, wondering what was the noise. She saw Killian and Henry on the couch, playing video games together. She smiled and laughed.

"Hi mom!" Henry said, as he looked up for only a second before getting his eyes back on the TV. She got to the couch and sat next to Killian.

"I guess we've got nothing prepared for dinner." Emma said.

"We could order pizza." Killian suggested.

"Oh, yes!" Henry added and Emma laughed again as the screen showed a big Game Over. "Noooo!"

Emma looked at her boyfriend and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Everything alright today?" she asked.

"I'm as good as I was when you called this afternoon." he said and kissed her quickly. She grinned.

"I'll order the pizza." she said as she got up.

After ordering dinner, Emma came back in the living room and watched Killian and Henry playing video games. She had a smile stuck on his face. It was amazing how the both of them got along well.

Suddently, the doorbell rang.

"Well, that was fast." Emma said as she got up. She got to the door and Neal was waiting there, sadly with no pizza in his hands. She was really hungry. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I needed to talk to Henry and Regina told me he was here. Can we talk?" he asked.

Enma got outside and closed the door behind her.

"I'm going back to New York." he declared. "I'll probably come back, to see Henry and I just thought that when I do, maybe we should try to get along. He's still our kid."

"You're going back?" she asked.

"I can't stay here, not with my dad around. I'm not meant to stay in only one place anyway. But, could we try? For him." he said.

"I'm certainly not doing it for you, but I understand what you mean. It's for Henry." she replied and he smiled.

"Can I talk to him?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'll get him."

"Emma?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry." he confessed. She gave him a sad look but did not prounounce a word. She got inside and called Henry. When he got outside with Neal, she came back to Killian.

"Who is it?" he asked.

"Neal. He's leaving Storybrooke." she replied.

"You look preocupied." he noticed.

"I'm just wondering how Henry's going to feel about it." she said and shrugged her shoulders. Right then, the door opened.

"Mom, is it okay if I stay with Neal?" he asked.

"Yeah, just check with Regina." she replied.

"Okay! See you tomorrow!"

"Bye kid!" Emma said. He left the house and Emma tooked through the window at Henry and Neal walking away.

"Well, more pizza for us." Killian said and she laughed. "Wanna try the video game?"

"I'm not good at that stuff!" she replied.

"Come on!" he added and she grabbed the remote.

____

Again, crappy chapter just to say that Neal is leaving :') I'm starting to have writer's block... :(

Thank you to everyone who checked out my video that I posted just before :) If you can share it here or share it maybe on twitter and tag the cast that would be lovely :3

So, I'll try to make a better chapter after :p

• believe__inmagic •