Chapter 11

"Hey, Swan." she heard and turned around to of course see Killian.

"Hey." she answered without looking back at the ocean and putting her hands in her pocket.

"How are you doing?" he asked.

"Good. You?" she replied.

"I'm okay. I just wanted to say I'm sorry." Killian said and she was suprised.

"Sorry for what? Hanging out with your friends instead of me? I don't mind. You've known me for two weeks and them for... I don't even know." Emma spoke. "You can do whatever you want. I won't force you to be my friend."

"That's not what I'm saying, I just... what I did wasn't really cool so I thought, yeah..." he said, looking at her but she still would not give him a glare.

"Well yeah, maybe it wasn't cool, but as I said, you don't have to be sorry. You have friends, it's okay. I'm the new girl, there's not a lot of people that want to be seen with me. Plus, I have Belle and Anna. You do whatever you want."

"I was just trying to apologize, but you clearly do not care." he responded.

"You know what? I actually do mind, but I have no reason to be upset about this. You can hang out with who ever you want, it's just that I had this hope that everything would be alright here, you made me believe that, but life let me down again. It's not you, it's just me and my magnet for bad moments." she declared and walked away.

"Emma..." he sighted, but she ignored him. She kept on walking and passed next to Belle, which made her stop.

"Hey, um, I'm not feeling so good so I'll just head home and come and take my stuff at Anna's tomorrow."

"But, Em..." she started.

"I'm sorry. We can do this another time." the blonde said and walked away again. Anna saw the two and walked up to Belle.

"What is going on?" the redhead asked.

"I think she just fought with Killian, now she's going back home." Belle explained.

"You know, I look at her and I just feel so lucky that I've had a family for all these years. She did not have anything easy. It's just... sad..." Anna spoke.

"It is." Belle replied.

* * *

Emma entered the house by the back door, using the key hidden under the mat. Rose and Oliver had left to watch a movie, since Emma would not be home, so there was no one when ahe returned earlier.

The blonde went straight to her room and lied on her bed. She looked around and got up to close the curtains, to be sure she would not see Killian. Standing in the middle of her room, her vision became blurry and she let herslef cry this time. She opened a drawer and took out a blanket, all white except for the purple part with her name on it. It was the only thing that she had from her biological parents.

She lied on the bed, holding the blanket tightly in her arms and slowly calmed herself before she drifted into sleep.

* * *

The next morning, wrapped in her blanket, Emma was on her laptop, looking for something. She typed : How to find your biological parents? on Google.

She did all of the research she could before she ended up finding one name.

Mary Margaret Blanchard

After seeing it, she directly closed the laptop and shook her head.

She abandonned me.

But for the first time she could put a name on her.

_____

Ahh, not so sure about it, so comment what you think!
I hope I'll reach 1K reads with this chapter :)

If you have instagram, follow me on @xswansaviorx and I'll follow you back :)

believe__inmagic