Chapter 54

Swan. Emma, wake up. Hey, it's alright, I'm here. Emma...

The first thing her eyes met were Killian's.

"Just take a deep breath. Everything's fine." he told her. She listen to him and focused on her breath. Killian wiped the tears from her cheeks with his thumb. "Everything's fine." he repeated.

"Sorry for waking you up again." she said after she had clamed down.

"It's okay." he replied and lied next to her. She turned on her side to be closer to him. "What are you dreaming of? What's happening, Emma?" he asked and he would ask everynight but she never wanted to talk about it.

"I don't-"

"Just tell me. I want to help you, I hate to see you like this. Just tell me." he declared and she avoided her look as he brought a hand to her head and started to stroke her hair.

"I-It's always... the gun, Jefferson, Oliver o-or you." she told him. "It's like I'm the one who fired the shot."

It confirmed for Killian that she still felt guilty for that incident, even for what happened to Oliver years ago. And what happened, with Jefferson. She never really talked about what happened in the house, he did not know.

As tears started rolling down her cheeks again, he brought her closer and made shushing noises to calm her down.

"It's okay, Emma." he whispered. "It's not your fault."

She put a hand on his chest and looked at him. "I love you." she said.

"I love you too." he replied and kissed her forehead.

* * *

A few days later, Emma had really moved in Killian's house. And after bringing the last of the few boxes in, they sat on the couch.

"We should do something special, celebrate." Killian declared.

"Celebrate what? That I finally brought all of my clothes in your house? It's pretty much the only thing that changes now." Emma said as a joke but it was pretty true.

"Yeah... But we could just use that as an excuse to go to a restaurant. We never really had a proper date. I like Granny's but we could go somewhere else." Killian said.

"I won't say no to this." she said and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm going to change."

She got up and got to the stairs where she stopped and laughed.

"What?" Killian asked.

"You've never seen me in a dress. I just realized that."

"Then it's going to be another reason to celebrate." Killian teased.

Emma got to their room and went throught boxes to find the only dress she had. It was a short pastel pink dress.

Minutes later, she was changed, she tied her hair in a ponytail and put a little makeup, not much. She smiled as she took a final look in the mirror, just when someone knocked at the door.

"Swan, can I come in?" Killian asked.

"Uh, yeah." she said and got out of the bathroom. Killian opened the door and looked up to see her.

"You look stunning, Swan." he said and she smiled. Emma walked over to him and put her hands on his shoulders before kissing him passionately. He put his hands on her hips and pressed her against the wall. They kept on kissing for a little while until Killian spoke up.

"We should go. We'll have plenty of time when we come back." he whispered.

She grinned and grabbed his hand as they left the room.

*  *  *

They came back home and litterally ran to the bedroom. Emma closed the door behind her and Killian pressed her on the door and started to kiss her. She started to take his leather jacket off
and he first untied her ponytail before reaching her dress' zipper.

They took steps back and fell on the bed. Emma laughed and started unbotonning his shirt. He pressed his lips against her again.

(And I will skip the rest because I suck at writing this) but we all know what happened.

Tacos.

_____

Yeah, short chapter. So I thought that I had to write tacos at least once, but in my mind they already had. I just really suck at writing that so yeah, assume it's not their first time.

I think there probably will be only one or two more chapters left and I still don't know about the "sequel" idea I had or if you guys want the "we're a cute family" sequel like a lot of CS fanfics with Liam&Leia xd Haha just tell me, I'll see if I have the inspirstion for those ;)

CHECK OUT TROUBLED WATER :3

• believe__inmagic •