Chapter 10

"So, you and Killian?" Anna asked as we were getting to a table to eat.

"Me and Killian? There's not me and Killian, we're just friends. Plus, I've barely seen him at school this week." Emma answered and her two friends noticed her cheeks turning red.

"That's because my sister told him that they barely saw him the first week you arrived at school." the ginger explained.

"Really?" Anna nodded in response.

"Okay, then, what about you and Kristoff?" Belle asked Anna.

"Oh, you two are so cute together!" Emma added.

"She's right, you are!" Belle said.

"Well it's good. We're together. There's not much more to say that you don't already know!" Anna replied and took a bite of her sandwich. "What about you Belle? I saw you with Will the other day..."

"No, not gonna work out. I think I'm good by my own for now." she answered and shrugged.

"It's easier alone, sometimes." Emma added and the brunette simply nodded.

"You know what?" Anna said. "My sister said there's like a small party on the beach tomorrow, a bunch of her friends and she said it was okay for me to come, but you girls could come too." she suggested.

"Your sister is letting you coming to a party where she's going?" the blonde asked, looking surprised.

"They have a really great relationship, but I know it's surprising." Belle said.

"It's just... the foster brothers and sister I've had were... well... Okay, let's get back to the party." Emma mumbled and took a sip of her drink.

"So, we could go to the party and then have a sleepover at my house? It would be so fun!" Anna said, sounding super excited.

"I've never had a sleepover... or been to a party..." Emma said, shyly.

"That's okay. Your first will just be the best one you ever had, then!" Belle told her and put her hand on Emma's arm, which made her smile.

"Just let me ask Rose and Oliver. It should be okay."

* * *

Emma was so excited about this night. Her bag was packed and she was looking for something a little special to wear for this party. She took a pair of jeans and a nice shirt, simple and not too much. She let her hair down and smiled to her mirror.

It's gonna be great!

She then walked over to the bed, but she looked through the window and saw Killian looking in her direction, which made her think he would probably be at the party, because he is one of Elsa's best friends. Somehow it made her nervous.

Why should it make me feel ljke that? There's nothing going on. In fact he doesn't talk to me that much, so why should I care? I'm just going to have a great time with Belle and Anna and finally live the life I've wanted.

She avoided his look and made sure she had everything prepared. Her mom called to tell her that they should go, so she got downstairs and in the car. She was dropped off at Anna's house. After Belle arrived and they let their stuff, the three girls headed for the beach and Emma had alreadu forgotten about her previous thoughts about Killian.

There wasn't a lot of people there, just some music and a fire, people talking or dancing. Anna spotted Kristoff and she ran to him.

"I didn't know he'd be there." Belle said.

"Me neither. But anyways, they are so cute, I don't mind." Emma shrugged and laughed, followed by Belle.

"I say we go dance." Belle said.

"Why not?" Emma responded and both girls ran next to the others, jumping to the music and singing the lyrics out loud. Anna and her boyfriend came to join them after a few minutes.

At some point they all went to sit in the sand, joined by some of Kristoff's friends.

"I'm just going to put my feet in the water. Wanna come?" Emma proposed to Belle.

"I'm not going there, too cold." Belle replied.

"Okay then." Emma said and got up. She walked over to the water.
Belle was right, it was cold, but she didn't mind. A little time alone never hurt anyone, anyways, especially not Emma, she was used to it.

"Hey, Swan." she heard and turned around to of course see Killian.

______

So, yeah, bad cliffhanger :')
Tell me what you think :p
Thank you for reading xx

believe__inmagic