Chapter 32

Just a little note, Killian's house is Emma's house in s5, the one he picked for her.

A few days later

"Everything okay?" Emma heard and turned to see Killian standing right next to the booth she was sitting in.

"I was waiting for Henry, but Regina's not letting me see him." she declared.

He sat down in front of her. "Regina's just feels threatened by you. You just have that special thing with him that she doesn't and she's been with him all his life, she's just scared." he said.

"And she hates me." Emma added.

"She'll come around." he told her and she smiled. "So, how about you come with me?" he then suggested.

"Where?"

"You've been here for almost a month and you've never been to my place." Killian answered.

"That's true." she smirked.

Emma left money on the table and they left.

* * *

Emma was a little suprised. The house was quite big and she didn't forget to mention it to him. He laughed and told her that Henry had told the same thing the first time he came over.

"Like mother, like son." he said. "Or, like son, like mother?" he joked. She simply shook her head and they entered. As she expected, there was not much decoration and not everything seemed in its place. She noticed the telescope.

"Can I?" she asked and pointed the telescope.

"Sure." he grinned. She walked over and looked in it, which revealed an amazing view of the sea.

"It's beautiful." she said.

"That's why I put it there". he replied.

"I figured that out." she answered and came back to him. "So, do you still draw?"

"I do." he said. "I've got a room for that."

She gave him a smile and he knew what she meant. He started to climb the stairs and she followed him to the room. There was huge desk and a drawing everywhere on the walls. She looked around, still amazed by his talent. One of the drawings caught her attention. It was hidden a little by another one, but she took a better look at it. It was the 16 year old her.

"I actually made that one after you left." Killian said in her back.

She took off the pin and grabbed the drawing.

"How about I call Henry and tell him to come over? I won't metion that you're here to his mother and he hasn't come here in a while." he suggested.

"That's a good idea." she replied, still looking at the drawing.

"Keep it." he added.

"Oh, no, that's okay." she said and put it back at its place, then noticed another one. "Captain Hook." she laughed. "You still have it."

"Don't laugh. Captain Hook is bloody amazing. I'll go call, I'll be back in a sec."

"Okay!"

She kept on looking around when he left the room. Emma got to the desk and opened the book in front of her. She flipped through the pages until she saw herself. But not the 16 year old Emma, it was almost like a black and white picture of her at that moment. She started at it for a while, until she heard footsteps coming back. She closed the book.

"Henry's coming." he said.

"Good." she smiled.

They waited until Henry arrived, which wasn't long. When they heard a knock on the door, Killian told Emma to answer (after checking Regina wasn't around) and the big smile on her son's face when he saw her made her smile as well.

"I though we could have gone on the ship," started Killian "but looks like it's going to rain."

"How about a movie then?" Henry suggested.

"That's a great idea! Just choose one,  lad!" Killian replied and Henry ran to where Killian kept all the DVDs.

"I can't believe you always were close to my son without even knowing it." Emma whispered.

"Fate's a funny thing." he replied.

"You still have the Disney movies!" Henry said.

"What about Peter Pan?" Emma suggested, then looked at Killian and laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" Henry asked as he grabbed the Peter Pan DVD.

"Just Killian's love for Captain Hook, I think it's funny." Emma told him. "Now, let's watch that movie."

___

Cute chapter cause I figured we're all still hurting from 5x10.
Tell me what you think, I really love reading your comments xx

• believe__inmagic •