Chapter 55

Four months later

During those four months, they lives through ups and downs just like everyone. That's how life goes but in the end, they were happy.

Winter had just started, the temperatures were dropping which also meant people getting sick. That's what Killian thought was happening to Emma when he woke up and found her sitting on the floor in their bathroom.

He bent down to her height just as she threw up again. He pulled her hair behind and waited a little, slowly moved his hand on her back. He then got up to give her a glass of water.

They both waited, sitting in the bathroom to see if it passed. After a while, Killian picked her up and brought her to the bed. She normally would have told him she was fine, but she just felt so tired so she let him. He pulled the sheets to her shoulders and kissed the top of her head.

"You'll be alright?" he asked her and she nodded. "Call me if there's anything."

"Okay." Emma said in a really soft voice and closed her eyes. She quickly drifted to sleep.

* * *

Emma was worried. She just doubted. And she hated it because she wish she never really thought of it. But there was a chance.

As much as she tried to push away those thoughts, she couldn't help but think that maybe... Maybe that's what it could be.

She felt a lot better and so she decided she'd clear everything. She got her coat and her car keys and went outside and drove to the store to buy one thing. However, she grabbed a few other things as well to hide it. So under the chocolate bars and the bag of chips was a pregnancy test.

* * *

Emma had been laying on the bed, facing the ceilling for way too long now. She imagined the worst scenario, she tried to find a way to tell him, she tried to anticipate his reaction, but nothing helped her. She sighed and closed her eyes, until she heard the door opening and started to panic.

Killian let his bag on the floor and sat right next to her on the bed. She sat as well, in front of him, but avoided his look.

"Feeling better?" he asked, a little worried. He put his hand on hers and felt that she was shaking.

"Uh yeah... I-It wasn't-" she started but then stopped.

"Wasn't what?" he asked.

"I-I meant it was..." she took a deep breath. "It was morning sickness. I'm pregnant."

Both of them looked at each other without saying a word or even move. Killian needed a moment to sink that in and Emma was just panicking even more.

"I-I know it's soon, it's too soon, but uh, we-" she started, but he stopped her as he wrapped his arms around her and she finally let out the air she didn't know she was keeping in. She burried her face in his chest as she let one tear fall on her cheek. Then, both of them fell on the bed, on their side, facing each other.

"It might be soon but it doesn't matter." Killian said as she put a strand of her hair behind her ear. "We're having a kid." he said with a huge smile on his face.

Emma grabbed his shirt and kissed him. They shared on real, true, passionate kiss before Emma pulled away and let her head rest on his chest.

"We're having a kid." Emma repeated. She slowly brought her hand to her stomach and Killian followed her, putting his hand over hers. They stayed like that for a little while.

"You're on my side of the bed." Emma then declared and Killian just laughed.

"Bloody hell, I love you so much." he declared.

_____

Sorry short but you liked it, right? I wanted to make a chapter of that, since it's been requested :p

I still haven't figured out what I'm going to do for the last chapter xd Do you guys have requests?

Comment what you thought of this :p

Oh and I started working on the "sequel" or as I prefer to say : Bonus and here's what the cover looks like :

Hope you'll like the bonus ;)

• believe__inmagic •